Skip to main content

DELIVERANCE FROM POWER OF THE GRAVE

DELIVERANCE FROM POWER OF THE GRAVE
Prayer for dreams of seeing the dead, or seeing graves or seeing oneself dying in dreams; or fear of death.

  • Scripture: 1 Sam 28:8-16, Pet 3:18-20, Mark 5-1-9, John 11:5-7, 32-44
  • Confession: Isa. 22:22, Ps 68:20, Isaiah 28:15, Galatians 3:13-14, Psalm 118:17,
  • Pray like a wounded lion to get your miracles
  • Song: I plead the blood of Jesus. There is power mighty in the blood

1.            O Lord, Give to me the key of the grave in the name of Jesus
2.            I exercise my authority as a co-heir with Christ and unlock the grave in the name of Jesus
3.            I summon every spirit with my virtue, potentials and glory from grave in the name of Jesus
4.            Every buried goodness and blessings, be exhumed right now in the name of Jesus
5.            I receive back all my virtues, goodness and blessings this very moment in the name of Jesus
6.            I summon every associated power with this spirit from the grave. I bind you and cast you all into the bottomless pit in the name of Jesus
7.            I cut-off every power of wickedness from the grave against my life in the name of Jesus
8.            Every satanic agent communicating with the dead for my sake, be swallowed up by the grave in the name of Jesus
9.            Every evil summon from the grave be paralyzed in the name of Jesus
10.         Every evil design and strategy from the grave be frustrated in the name of Jesus
11.         Every local hold the enemy is using to separate me from my goodness, be roasted in the name of Jesus
12.         Any man/woman waging war against  my……that same name which the person answers by .. in the name of Jesus let the host of heaven call him/her by that name unto death in the name of Jesus. (spend time on this prayer)
13.         Any man/woman with hair born into this world struggling with my blessing/goodness with me, I command combined destruction upon them in the name of Jesus
14.         Every prayer and fasting against my life and progress be reverse for destruction upon the person and their loved one in the name of Jesus
15.         Let the evil agents of midnight summoned concerning my life and progress receive stone of fire in the name of Jesus
16.         Every incantation and enchantment from the grave side be paralyzed in the name of Jesus
17.         I forbid any demon to answer any summon from the grave concerning any issue in my life in the name of Jesus
18.         I forbid any regrouping, re-attack and harassment from any power of darkness against me concerning these Prayers in the name of Jesus
19.         Let the dead remain dead and gate of the grave be locked up concerning my life and progress in the name of Jesus
20.         O Lord, do not let me go into grave with this issue I present before you, or the world will mock you in the name of Jesus
21.         Every ancestral linkage between me and the powers of the grave break by the blood of Jesus
22.         Any Evil covenants between me and the powers of the grave break and release me in the name of Jesus
23.         Any evil covenants between me and my dead relatives break and release me by the blood of Jesus
24.         Every coffin spirit assigned to pursue my destiny die in the name of Jesus.
25.         You the strongman from the grave pursuing my destiny die in the name of Jesus
26.         Every grave cloth binding my life and destiny be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus
27.         I command the register of death prepares against my life and destiny to be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus
28.         Every stubborn violent enemy pursuing my destiny from the grave die in the name of Jesus
29.         Any demonic power from the grave assigned to pursue me from my mother’s  womb die in the name of Jesus
30.         Every skeleton of death pursuing my life and destiny turn back and kill your sender in the name of Jesus
31.         You the spirit of death and hell pursuing me in the dream die in the name of Jesus
32.         I cancelled by the blood of Jesus every dream of seeing graves, open pits an dead people in Jesus name
33.         Any witchcraft calabash that wants to drink my blood break and scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus
34.         Any witchcraft calabash that wants to drink my blood break and scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus
35.         You the arrows of death pursuing my life go back to your sender by fire, in the name of Jesus
36.         Any power that has made covenants with the powers of the grave come out and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus
37.         You the coffin programmed into my life by the powers of the grave come out and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus
38.         Any power from my father’s house waiting for the news of my death die in the name of Jesus
39.         You the fake lion roaring against my destiny be devoured by the lion of Judah in the name of Jesus
40.         You my (pick from the underlisted things) buried in the grave come alive, be released to me now by fire, in the name of Jesus  
* Destiny        * Marriage      * Talents               * Testimonies     * Stars                        *Glory
* Potentials    *virtues           *calling/ministry    *Spiritual life     * breakthrough          
41.         You the power of the grave attacking me in the dream be consumed by fire of Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
42.         Let all those having satanic night vigil against me be silenced in the grave in the name of Jesus
43.         Angels of war from the throne of God destroy every power afflicting my life and destiny in the name of Jesus
44.         Revival fire of God revivers my spiritual life by fire in the name of Jesus
45.         You my spirit man possess the anointing fire of God and reject any evil summoning in the name of Jesus
46.         Holy Ghost arise and connect me to my divine helper by fire
47.         Oh God arise and embarrass me with miracles and testimonies
48.         Let my life and destiny begin to advertise the glory and power of God

49.         Begin to thank God for answers to your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c