Skip to main content

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.


Sing Praises

Text: 
Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!” 

Confession:
 Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me! 
                                                                        ....ISV Bible

PRAYER LINES:
Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb.

Mercy of God, terminate every prenatal complications in the name of Jesus Christ.

Fire anointing that rested upon John the Baptist in the womb, possess the baby in my womb in the name of Jesus Christ.

You the baby in womb, receive the anointing of Touch not my anointed, now in the name of Jesus Christ.

Post-delivery complications, pass over me by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

Angelic midwives attend to me and my baby on the day of my delivery in the name of Jesus Christ.

Satanic anointed hands, waiting to receive my baby, receive the judgment fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

Voice of the Lord, decree short labour and easy delivery into my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

Inherited birth complications, my baby and I are not your candidates, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ

Parental and foundational curses, awaiting my day of delivery, I cancel you by the blood of Jesus Christ

(Pray this line 5 times) Covenants of death signed with any evil association, against the days of my delivery, by the potency of the blood of Jesus, break and release me in the name of Jesus Christ. (repeat 'break and release me' severally)

By the blood of Jesus, I renounce every ritual made on my behalf and on behalf of the baby in my womb in the name of Jesus Christ.

(Pray this line 5 times) Five minutes labour anointing, my life is available, ENTER (repeat 'enter' severally) in the name of Jesus Christ

My baby, receive Holy Ghost fire, become fire, release fire, too hot to be hurt by the wicked in the name of Jesus Christ

Angelic surgeons, heavenly midwives, take delivery of my baby in the name of Jesus Christ.

(Spread out your two hands and  prophesy unto them) By fire, by fire, by fire and by the mercy of heaven, you my two hands, you shall carry my baby alive and nurture her to adulthood in the name of Jesus Christ.

You the baby in my womb, come out and praise the Lord, in the
PRAYER CONQUEST 1
ORDER YOUR COPY
name of Jesus Christ.

(Sing praises to the Lord, for prayer answered)

Like our Page on Facebook 

Comments

  1. I receive the Anointing of the Hebrew women, may I give both to my son before the labor pains set in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will come back to testify in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tap into this prayer on my own behalf and that of my wife. I prophesy that like the Hebrew Women, she will have incident free delivery in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch may his grace never depart from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c