PRAISES
Bible Readings: Isaiah 54:17b; Isaiah 8:8–10; 2 Samuel 15:1–32; Jeremiah 18:23.
Confession: Isaiah 8:8–10.
PRAYER POINTS
I withdraw the strength of the powers backing evil conspirators against my calling, destiny, and ministry.
Powers of evil conspirators! Fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
I command the strongman delegated against me to be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus begin to speak against every evil allegation levelled against me, from the least person to the highest authority, in the name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus, wipe away every evil imagination against my life in the name of Jesus.
Let the crowd seeking to take my life be scattered into desolation in the name of Jesus.
Let every tongue rising against me in judgement wither and be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
I scatter, by fire, the evil multitudes gathering against me in the name of Jesus.
I command all the secrets of evil reporters to be revealed, and let them be disgraced by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic agent circulating my name for evil purposes, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
Let the works of wicked broadcasters be frustrated with double frustration in the name of Jesus.
Let the activities of vagabond evil broadcasters be terminated by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every evil conspirator gathering against me, be disbanded by fire in the name of Jesus.
Let the effects of the allegations made by evil reporters against my life be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
I pronounce deafness and dumbness upon every satanic informant in the name of Jesus.
Let every effect of wicked broadcasting against my calling, destiny, ministry, and family be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
Let the Rock of Offence fall upon every satanic broadcasting station established against me and grind it to powder in the name of Jesus.
Let the source of the lives of evil reporters dry up and become a desert in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic agent trying to destroy my destiny, calling, vision, and ministry, receive the sword of God and be cut to pieces in the name of Jesus.
Woe unto every vessel making itself available for destructive work against my life in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every evil arrow directed against my calling, destiny, ministry, life, and family in the name of Jesus.
I withdraw the peace, joy, and comfort of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
I baptise the evil reporters with crises, sorrows, and discomfort in the name of Jesus.
I command the spirits of restlessness and vagrancy to possess the lives of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Let everything created by the outstretched hand of God begin to war against the evil reporters, physically and spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
Let a rain of stones of fire fall upon the evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Sing This Song Seven Times
"Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered.
Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered.
Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered."
O Lord my God, arise by fire for my sake, and let all the evil reporters be violently overthrown. I violently overthrow the seats of the evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
O Lord my God, arise by fire for my sake and deliver me from the tumult of the people and satanic noise in the name of Jesus.
Sing This Song Seven Times
"Evil stranger inside my life,
Holy Ghost fire, destroy them now."
Anything in the foundation of my life attracting tumult and satanic noise to my life, be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
Let the wall of fire separate me from anything connecting me to the evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, avenge me speedily of all my adversaries in the name of Jesus.
Let the arrows of evil broadcasters become fertilisers for my divine promotion.
I violently withdraw, by fire, all my properties from the hands of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Let my name and my family name become deadly poison in the mouths of the enemies in the name of Jesus.
I remove my name, work, family, and our pictures from the memories of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Sing This Song Seven Times
Give me the grace to follow,
Abundant grace to follow.
Give me the grace to follow.
Your grace is enough for me.
O Lord my God, grant me the grace to endure persecution in this Christian race in the name of Jesus.
I receive the spirit of wisdom and excellence to confound my accusers in the name of Jesus.
Lord Jesus, my Saviour, because You are not a failure, I refuse to be defeated in the name of Jesus.
Establish my calling, destiny, ministry, and family in righteousness, favour, holiness, goodness, mercy, power, glory, fire, and anointing, and back them up with miracles, signs, and wonders in the name of Jesus.
I shall triumph over my adversaries by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
Thank God Almighty for answered prayers.

Comments
Post a Comment