Skip to main content

PRAYERS AGAINST WITCHCRAFT BARBERS

Scripture Reading – Judges 16:5, 16 – 20; Isaiah 44:22 – 23, 52:3, 51:11; Psalms 106:2;  
Confession(The Lord) has seen my ways, and will heal me: He will lead me also, and restore comforts unto me and to my mourners. Isa 57:18
And the Gentiles shall see my righteousness, and all kings my glory: and I shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. I shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of my God. Isaiah 62:2 – 3.
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Ps 3:3.  Amen.   

Praises: 20 minutes

PRAYERS:
1.    [On your knees, pray each of 1 - 6 severally] Blood of Jesus, plead mercy upon my destiny.
2.    Mercy of God, appear unto me in this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.    Blood of Jesus Christ, redeem my glory from satanic transactions.
4.    Oh Lord my Father, redeem me from negative self-transactions in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.    Wherever I had sold myself out to the enemies, blood of Jesus, ransom me back in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.    Mercy of God, shut the doors of defeat I have opened to the enemies of my glory in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.    Powers, personalities, working together with an unfriendly friends, to destroy me, be exposed, be destroyed, scatter and die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.    Satanic negotiations to sell out my glory, fail and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.    Witchcraft traders, my glory is not for sale, my anointing is not for sale, my destiny is not for sale in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Evil transaction over my life, receive multiple failures in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. Like unto the enemies of King Jehoshaphat, confusion from the Lord enter into the midst of household wickedness and external enemies of my soul in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. You eat my food, you drink my water and you claim to be my friend, yet you are selling me out, be exposed and be disgraced by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Hordes of Philistines lying in wait for my soul, be struck by thunder in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.  Light of the Lord, expose my secret enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. Anger of the Lord, visit every professed enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Evil contractors, satanic confederacy, life hunters, my destiny is not for sale, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. My head, what are you doing on the laps of Delilah, arise and flee in the name of Jesus Christ.
18. Witchcraft barbers waiting to shave my glory and honour, you are a failure, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
19. Jezebels and Ahitophels that are ready to betray me, die suddenly by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. That good, that edge, that advantage in my life that is annoying my enemies, multiply and become the cause of their heart failures in the name of Jesus Christ.
21. My shaven off hair, grow again by the mercy of the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.  My gorged out eyeballs, by the mercy of the Lord, receive divine replacement in the name of Jesus Christ.
23. Though fallen seven times, I shall not die with my enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.  Deception unto destruction, I escape you, be exposed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
25. Sword of fire, sever me from unfriendly friends in the name of Jesus Christ.
26. Destiny terminators, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
27. [Lay your hands on your mouth and prophesy thus] My mouth, you shall not trap me; you shall not be my grave in the name of Jesus Christ.

         GIVE PRAISES TO GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS 













Comments

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c