Skip to main content

40 PRAYER BULLETS TO EXIT FROM THE WILDERNESS OF POVERTY



TEXT: Exo 15:22; Luk 8:29; Deut 8:18; 3Jn 1:2
CONFESSION: 1The LORD hear me in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend me; 2Send me help from the sanctuary, and strengthen me out of Zion; 3Remember all my offerings, and accept my burnt sacrifice; Selah. 4Grant me according to mine own heart, and fulfil all my counsel. Psalms 20:1-4

NOTE: Prosperity don’t just answer to prayers but to prayers and giving. So, sow a sacrificial seed immediately after praying this prayer towards this vision, to your Pastor’s life, unto any poor in the midst of your church or to a poor neighbor.
1.    Unconscious and conscious covenants with poverty, break by the blood of Jesus and fire.
2.    Covenant with poverty, break by the blood of Jesus.
  1. Every evil bird swallowing my money, receive arrows of fire, crash, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. Every arrow of poverty, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. Hammer of fire, crush the serpent and scorpion of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. Thou voice of the Lord, silence the negative pronouncements I made upon myself in the name of Jesus.
  5. I refuse to be a foot-mat of poverty in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. I cast the spirit of the snail out of my undertakings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. I bind every evil word spoken against my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. I move from poverty into my divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. Oh God of Abraham promote me above my adversaries, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. O God, arise and convert my poverty to prosperity today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. By thunder of God, I contend with the spirit of poverty, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. My hands, refuse to befriend poverty, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
  13. Every caldron of poverty, break, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. In my life, river of blessing shall not dry, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. I move from poverty in my divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. Any power hiding my key of elevation, release it and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. Angels of the living God, prepare special fire for poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. Every seed of poverty in my family, be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. I refuse to come to the tail compartment, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. I reject every invitation to the arena of poverty, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. I paralyze all satanic agents trying to drink the blood of my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. Every Sanballat and Tobiah of my breakthrough, be bound by chains of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25. Let every ancestral evil agreement with poverty, binding upon my life, be revoked by the blood of Jesus
26. Thou serpent of poverty in my life, be buried alive in the name of Jesus Christ.
27. Let every spiritual robber, assigned to waste my heavenly treasure, die by fire
28. By the spirit of the Lord, I trample upon the high places of them that hinder my success.
29. Evil bird, assigned to monitor my progress for evil, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30. Cycle of poverty in my family, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31. Bondage of slavery, break in the name of Jesus Christ.
32. Every cause of oppression, break in the name of Jesus Christ
33. You that wicked power, quenching my fire of breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
34. Satanic ancient gates, locked against my prosperity, scatter by thunder, in the name of Jesus Christ.
PRAYER CONQUEST 1
ORDER YOUR COPY
35. Ancestral evil agreements with poverty, binding upon my life, be revoked by the blood of Jesus
36. Every inherited garment of failure and non-achievement, upon my life, receive fire and burn to ashes.
37. Every evil altar, receiving sacrifices against my prosperity, like the altar of Jeroboam, scatter by thunder.
38. Every evil fountain, flowing from my father’s house to pollute my prospects, dry to your source, in the name of Jesus Christ.
39. Every evil fountain, flowing from my mother’s house, to frustrate my good purposes, dry to your source.

40. Every plantation of non-achievement, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Comments

  1. Amen in Jesus mighty name by faith this prayers has catapulted me out of poverty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halleluyah!

    Your testimony is permanent in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c