Skip to main content

Deliverance from Foundational Bondage, Evil Marks, and Evil Blood Covenant

Bible Reference: Colossians 1:13-14; Galatians 5:1; Colossians 1:13-14; Isaiah 54:17


Praises: Sing praises for 15 minutes

1. Heavenly Father, I come before You, confessing and renouncing any known or unknown evil blood covenant or agreement made by my ancestors or myself, in the name of Jesus.

 

2. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I nullify and break every evil covenant or bond with darkness that may have been established in my family lineage, in the name of Jesus.

 

3. I declare that I am now covered by the blood of Jesus and released from every ancestral yoke and generational curse that has kept me in bondage.

 

4. Every evil mark or tattoo associated with dark forces, I command you to be erased and cleansed by the blood of Jesus, losing your grip over my life, in Jesus' name.

 

5. I release the fire of the Holy Spirit upon every evil mark, charm, or symbol binding me to any evil foundation in the name of Jesus.

 

6. Heavenly Father, expose and dismantle every hidden altar and evil shrine erected to enforce evil marks or blood covenants in my life, in Jesus' name.

 

7. I break every conscious or unconscious involvement with occult practices or witchcraft, and I declare my complete allegiance to the Lord Jesus Christ.

 

8. I release the power of the Holy Spirit to destroy every satanic foundation in my life in the name of Jesus.

 

9. Evil inheritance or transference of spiritual bondage from my ancestors to me is terminated by the blood of Jesus, and I walk in the freedom Christ has given me.

 

10. O Lord, let your divine light shine upon every hidden evil covenant in my life, bring it to light and cause it to break and be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

 

11. Every curse, spell, or enchantment placed upon me or my family through evil covenants, I command you to be broken and reversed, in Jesus' name.

 

12. I release the angels of God to enforce divine protection and dismantle any plan of the enemy to enforce evil marks or blood covenants in my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

13. I declare that I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High, and no evil shall befall me, and no plague shall come near my dwelling, in the name of Jesus.

 

14. I command every foundational demon assigned to perpetuate evil marks and covenants to be bound and cast into the abyss, never to return, in the name of Jesus.

 

15. Thank You, Lord, for my deliverance. I stand firm in my freedom in Christ and declare that I am no longer under any foundational bondage, evil marks, or evil blood covenant. I am an overcomer through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. Amen.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c