Skip to main content

MY SEASON OF OVERFLOW, APPEAR BY FIRE!

PRAYER:
*Personal sins, postponing my seasons of overflow, by the blood of Jesus, be washed away.
*Ancestral sins, postponing my seasons of overflow, by the blood of Jesus, be washed away.
*Consequences of generational sins, postponing my seasons of abundance, by the blood of Jesus, be terminated now.
*Mercy of God, initiate my season of overflow, in the name of Jesus.

Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 18  Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people. 19  Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: 20  But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things. 21  Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. 22  Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. 23  Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 24  And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. 25  And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26  And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27  And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 
                                                                                                                                                          Joe 2 : 17 - 27

What is a Season of Overflow?

A season of overflow is when:
 a.  THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH
  Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith.... ...and ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied,  Joel 2:26, 19
When someone has more than what just to eat (i.e. corn), and also has what to enjoy (i.e. wine) as well as what makes him to shine among others (i. e. oil) - such a one is experiencing an overflow.

*Powers, sponsoring average in my life, you have failed, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.


 b. DEAD AND WRITTEN OFF BUSINESSES/OPPORTUNITIES COME BACK TO LIFE
   ...the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree Joe 2:22

*Power of life, power of resurrection, possess my dead and dying finances, in the name of Jesus.


 c. SOURCE OF INCOME YIELDS MORE THAN EXPECTED
   .....the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Joe 2:22

*You the ground under my fig trees, receive the manure of heaven, in the name if Jesus Christ.


 d. THERE ARE NO MORE REASONS FOR REPROACH
   ...no more make you a reproach among the heathen: Joe 2:19

*Evil covenants in my foundation, sponsoring reproach, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me now.
* Evil marks on my being, sponsoring reproach, by the blood of Jesus, I wash you away (rub your hands all over your face and body)


 e. THERE ARE PROVISION FOR BOTH THE NEED AND THE WANTS
   ...And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. Joe 2:24

*As the Lord lives, and His Spirit is alive, my floors, be full of wheat; be overflown by fats and wine in the name of Jesus Christ
*Spirit of God, brood over my needs, in the name of Jesus Christ


 e. HARVEST MEETS HARVEST
   ...the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.  Amo 9:13

* Power behind dryness in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ
*In my life, harvest shall meet harvest in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ



 f.  THE INSIGNIFICANT PRODUCES THE UNUSUAL
  ... And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim. Joe 3:18
It is not normal for mountains to produce new wine; neither is it natural for hills to produce milk - milk is obtained from a mammal; a living thing, not a mass of stone. So, overflow is when a wood-hewer begins to build a duplex with the wood business and a commercial motorcyclist possesses a fleet f cars from his runs, when a seemingly insignificant endeavour or job is bringing in bumper harvest.


*By the mercy of heaven, where others fail, I shall triumph, in the name of Jesus Christ.
*By the mercy of heaven, where others fall, I shall be lifted, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Enemies of the Season of Overflow

a. faulty foundations. Psa 11:3

b.  unrighteousness. Isa 54:14

c. not pitying the poor. Math 5:

d. not paying tithes. Mal 3 : 9

e. not giving our best to God. Pro 3:9-10

*Finger of God, appear and repair every fault in my foundations in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
*My foundations, support my seasons of overflow, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Why Would a Season of Overflow Come?
      >  The Lord is merciful. Isa 54:8-10
       > The Lord is touched by our plights.
      > Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.  Joe 2:18

How to Provoke a Season of Overflow
1. Pro_3:9-10;
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

2. Mal_3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

3. Joe 2:17  Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

4. Address your foundations through aggressive prayers of mercy and warfare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c