Skip to main content

HEALING FROM SATANICALLY INDUCED SICKNESS

HEALING FROM SATANICALLY INDUCED SICKNESS
Scriptural Texts: 1Pe 2:24; 2Ki 2:22; Jer 17:14
Confessions: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isa 53:5 

Praises:
Prayer points
1.            Sins in my life, opening doors to affliction, be shut by the blood of Jesus.
2.            Voice of the blood of Jesus Christ, speak mercy into my body, soul and spirit
3.            Broken covenants that introduced  sicknesses into my life, by the blood of Jesus, loose your grip from my life. 
4.            Foundational evil covenants, opening doors unto afflictions in my life, break by the blood of Jesus.
5.            Evil foundational strongman, injecting sickness into my body and mind, fall down and die in the name of Jesus
6.            Household witchcraft, carry your sickness out of my life, die in the name of Jesus
7.            Sickness that entered into my body after sighting a satanic sacrifice, die by fire
8.            Arrow of sickness, backfire by fire
9.            [Demonstrate this] I swallow the Holy Ghost fire, I drink the blood of Jesus. [Repeat this severally]
10.          By fire, by fire, by fire, you spirit of…... (mention the name of the sickness) loose your hold and depart from my body in the name of Jesus
11.          Serpent of affliction in my body, roast by fire in the name of Jesus
12.          Strangers in my blood, and in my body, roast by fire in the name of Jesus
13.          Satanic growth in my body, dry up fire in the name of Jesus
14.          Evil food I had eaten from the table of the devil, by the blood of Jesus; I flush out.
15.          I release myself from every inherited sickness in the name of Jesus
16.         By the authority of heaven I command; hidden sicknesses, depart from my life in the name of Jesus
17.          Right arm of the Lord, perform the necessary surgical operations that would make me whole in my body in the name of Jesus
18.          Holy Ghost Fire, burn in every department of my body and destroy every satanic deposit in the name of Jesus
19.          My body will not be used as food by demons in the name of Jesus
20.          My body will not be used as cutting board by witchcraft butchers in the name of Jesus
21.          My body will not become a sacrifice on any demonic altar in the name of Jesus
22.          My body will not be used as transport vehicle to demonic meetings in the name of Jesus
23.          I loose myself from any spell. hex, curse, bewitchment directed against my (a) head area; (b) chest area; (c) stomach area; (d) reproductive organs; (e) hands and legs in the name of Jesus (Keep repeating, 'I loose myself')
24.          Every germ, parasite and poison working against my health, be rendered impotent by God’s fire in the name of Jesus
25.          Lord Jesus, transfuse your blood into my blood.  
26.          Father, perform a creative miracle in every area of my body requiring such in the name of Jesus.
27.          I withdraw my name from the book of oppression in the name of Jesus
28.          I fire back every arrow of infirmity to the senders
29.          I shall not die but live to declare the works of God
30.          Let every desire and expectation of the enemy in my life come to naught n the name of Jesus
31.          I claim divine health in the name of Jesus

WORSHIP THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c