Skip to main content

PRAYER FOR DIVINE ELEVATION

PRAYER FOR DIVINE ELEVATION
Scriptural Texts: Ge 45:8; 1Sam 2:7; 2Sam 7:8; 1Ki 14:7; Ps 75:7;  Dan 2:21 
Confessions: The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. 1Sam 2:7
PRAISES
1.                Any arrow fired against my head, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus
2.                Every agent of failure in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
3.                Every curse of failure upon my head, upon the works of my hands, shall NOT prosper in the name of Jesus
4.                Every agent of shame in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
5.                You power that steals promotion, die in the name of Jesus
6.                You that power that waits for me at the edges of my breakthrough, your time is
           up, fall down and die in the name of Jesus
7.                Anointing of the tail upon my life, I cut you off, die by fire in the name of Jesus
8.                 Power of divine promotion fall upon me, in the name of Jesus
9.                I shall mount up with wings like eagle, I soar high in the name of Jesus
10.             I receive divine wind under my wings in the name of Jesus
11.             Fire of promotion fall upon me, in the name of Jesus
12.             Power to ride above the storms of life, possess me now in the name of Jesus
13.             I challenge my life to be promoted by fire, in the name of Jesus
14.             O Lord that answereth by fire, promote me by your fire, in the name of Jesus
15.             I receive power to excel, in the name of Jesus
16.             Thou power of God, that lifted Joseph from prison to palace, lift me up by fire in the name of Jesus
17.             Thou power of God, that lifted David from sheepcote to palace, lift me up by fire in the name of Jesus
18.             Thou power of God, that lifted Jeroboam from the backyard to the courtyard, lift me up by fire in the name of Jesus
19.             Oh Lord, remember me for good today, in the name of Jesus
20.             I move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus
21.             I reject the spirit of the tail, in the name of Jesus
22.             My head, receive favour from God, men and angels, in the name of Jesus
23.             My head become Holy Ghost carrier, in the name of Jesus
24.             Anything I shall lay my hand upon, prosper by fire in the name of Jesus
25.             Anointing for divine wealth fall upon me, in the name of Jesus
26.             Father Lord, let the rain of abundance fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus
27.             Oh Lord make me a candidate of your divine promotion, in the name of Jesus
28.             Anywhere I go, I receive favour, in the name of Jesus
29.             I receive my letters of promotion by fire, in the name of Jesus
30.             You my letters of promotion, you shall not be taken away from me any longer, in the name of Jesus
31.             (Your two Hands on your head). My destiny, be promoted by fire  in the name of Jesus Christ.
32.             I move from poverty into my divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus
33.             Oh God of Abraham promote me above my adversaries, in the name of Jesus
34.             I refuse to go back to the enemy, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.       Right arm of the Lord, pull me higher, push me forward and keep me steady in the name of Jesus Christ.
36.      Power of God, move me from zero to zenith; from minimum to maximum; from average to excellence in the name of Jesus Christ.

WORSHIP THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS

Comments

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c