Skip to main content

MY BATTLES, TURN TO BLESSINGS!

 TEXT: 2 Chron 14:1-11;
So Abijah slept with his fathers, and they buried him in the city of David:  and Asa his son reigned in his stead.   In his days the land was quiet ten years.  2 Chronicles 14:1 
“…the land was quiet ten years. “
Under the reign of Asa the king, the land was quiet ten years; the kingdom was at peace – no civil war, no external aggression; no natural disaster; no loss in business; no marital distress; no plague or epidemic – just peacefulness.

This means that a life can experience a trouble-free years. This seems unbelievable, but Asa experienced it. Can I experience that kind of seasons of life? If Asa did, then I can too.
*By the mercy of God, battles in my life, end NOW by fire!
* By the mercy of God, my season of peace, my season of rest, commence NOW!

How did Asa attain to peace? Despite been surrounded by life-long enemies like the Philistines, the Egyptians, the Ammonites and the rest of them – yet he enjoyed peace for ten glorious years. How did he achieve this?
Asa pointed out the secret of his peace and rest; ‘…because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side’.                                                       2 Chronicles 14:7b

The latter of verse 5 of the same chapter says,
and he had no war in those years; because the LORD had given him rest.”
The Lord Himself gave him rest.
There were some steps Asa and Judah took that showed how they all sought the Lord:
2And Asa did that which was good and right in the eyes of the LORD his God 3 For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves:  4 And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment.   5 Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images:  and the kingdom was quiet before him.   6 And he built fenced cities in Judah:  for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because the LORD had given him rest.   7 Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us;  because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side.                                                                                                                                                          2 Chronicles 14:2 - 7
From the above passage; Asa and Judah:
a.       Verse 2: Asa did that which was good and right in the eyes of the LORD his God
This means that it is not everything that is good that is right. Some things may be good as a matter of fact, but not right as a matter of truth. An instance is, a couple may opt to terminate the pregnancy of a sixth child because they don’t want more kids or because they find it difficult to fend for the five children they already have. This is good but not right because abortion is the denial to the right to life and murder of an unborn person. Asa did what was both good and acceptable by God’s standard. What is not right is unrighteousness. Another scenario is a man that keeps extra marital affairs or marries a second wife because the wife is not able to conceive. It is good to have a posterity on earth, but not out of matrimony. “there is a way that seemeth right unto a man…”. There is no good way to do what is not right.

b.      Verse 3: He took away the altars of the strange gods
There are many Babylonian items in our homes and workplaces that we need to dispose of. Items like artifacts, relics, carvings, and even stuffed dolls. Please note that some artifacts are not just ordinary but stolen from some occult shrines and groves, then sold out some art collectors. Such are gateways to demonic traffic within one’s premise. If you are someone that prays always, there will be a lot of battles of two nations in your environment – you will be the victim to suffer.
Look not at how much you bought them; dispose them and end the battles.

c.       Verse 4: And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment 
A scriptural verse says, “If the way of a man pleases the Lord, He will make his enemies to be at peace with him.” Obedience to the Lord’s commandments and laws is a ticket to peace and rest. The enemies that will not be at peace with you will face the Lord Himself in battles.
9 And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred (one million and three hundred) chariots; and came unto Mareshah.   11 And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power:  help us, O LORD our God;  for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude.   O LORD, thou art our God;  let not man prevail against thee.   12 So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled.
The Lord takes over the battle of anyone who does His will; anyone who pleases Him;
Pray these prayers:

  1.       Power of God, to win all my battles, possess me in the name of Jesus
  2.       Battles from my foundations, by the power of the Holy Ghost, I overcome you today.
  3.       Battles from the waters, battles in the air, battles from the grave raging against my life, the sword of the Lord is against you, die.
  4.       By fire, by fire, by fire, my strong battles, die
  5.       Occult battles, witchcraft battles assigned to consume me, by the sword of the Lord, I destroy you all.
  6.       Battles of the household wickedness, battles of the unfriendly friends, battles from my sworn enemies, my rivals, scatter by the sword of the Lord, I destroy you all.
  7.       Witchcraft battles assigned to consume me scatter by fire.
  8.        Battles set against me by occult personalities, the sword of the Lord is against you, die
  9.       Battles from the waters, raging against my life, the sword of the Lord is against you, die.
  10.   Every battle that has turned my heart to a war zone, die now by fire.
  11.   Every battle arranged to cause me depression, scatter by fire.
  12.   Every battle arranged to put me in chains, scatter by fire.
  13.   Every battle arranged to render me useless, scatter by fire.
  14.   Every battle arranged to disgrace and sorrow me, scatter by fire.
  15.   Every battle arranged to send me back to square one, scatter by fire.
  16.   Every battle arranged to send me to Egypt, scatter by fire.
  17.   Every battle arranged to send me to a dry land, scatter by fire. 
  18.   You that battle arranged to harass my, be consumed by fire.
  19.   By Your mercy oh Lord, turn my battles to blessings 
  20. I receive heavenly back-up, I plunder the camps of my enemies.


The end of the battle arrayed against Asa and Judah ended up a blessing unto the king and his subjects in Judah; the enemies were vanquished and their properties were plundered. The supposed victims ended becoming the victors with a lot of booties, a lot of riches.  
13 And Asa and the people that were with him pursued them unto Gerar:  and the Ethiopians were overthrown, that they could not recover themselves;  for they were destroyed before the LORD, and before his host;  and they carried away very much spoil.   14 And they smote all the cities round about Gerar;  for the fear of the LORD came upon them:  and they spoiled all the cities;  for there was exceeding much spoil in them.   15 They smote also the tents of cattle, and carried away sheep and camels in abundance, and returned to Jerusalem. 

WHAT ENABLED ASA’S VICTORY?                     
  a.        Asa was doing both the good and the right thing.
  b.       He did not have strange gods;
  c.        He kept the word of the Lord
  d.       He had an intimate experience with the Lord.
  e.       He was not afraid of the host of the enemies.
  f.         He handed over the battle to the Lord

  The Lord does not fight the battles of those:
     - who do not respect Him
    - who are far from
    - who trust in other gods or other powers
    - who fear the enemies or the battles
  
  So, it is time to move close to the Lord, and repose your trust in Him. He will surely  turn your battles to blessings in Jesus name.
Pray like this:
* Battles that follow me out from my mother’s womb, be terminated today by fire
*My battles of many years, by the mercy of the Lord, turn to blessings
Bro Adedamola Adedokun
olofaisrael@gmail.com
+23407037528764; 08056053020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c