Skip to main content

PRAYERS AGAINST MARINE WICKEDNESS


PSALM 8:4-8, Isa.27; Rev 17:1 – 6; Ezek 29:1 – 3
 
Wicked powers/spirit underwater are the most wicked among the forces of darkness in Satan’s kingdom. They are the most daring, ruthless and unrelenting among the hierarchy of darkness. They are able to hold sway over their victims because about 70% of the earth is made up of water, and so is the body constituent of human. The throes of their evil exploits are felt in every nation and tribe. They hardly let go of their captives  

Marine witchcraft is one of the most destructive evil powers. Children of God must learn to deal with it.

Revelation 17: 1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
corpses.

CONFESSIONS

As I go into this prayer, I hold in my hand the victory Jesus Christ purchased on the cross at Calvary, when He made an open show of principality and powers. I take my position in Christ as one given power to become a son of God, even joint heir with Christ of the kingdom of God, to execute judgment against every form of disobedience exhibited against the knowledge of God.

Greater is He that is in me than any power on earth and in the seas. I am born of God, and I have overcome the world with my faith.

In faith, I hand over my battle to God. In faith, I come against evil strongholds of any marine kingdom. In faith, I pollute your water with the blood of Jesus Christ. In faith I overturn every queen enthroned against me. In faith, I trample upon her serpents and scorpions. In faith, I spoil her place and sent captives free and bind herself.

There shall be no reinforcement or evil reunion of this power against me seal my confessions with the blood of Jesus and I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. Amen.




SING PRAISES/SAY WORDS OF THANKSGIVING

” 1. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I renounce every evil covenants between me and evil powers in water kingdom

” 2. Any evil covenant signed with my the blood of my birth with water powers, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me now
 Any evil covenant signed on my behalf with water powers, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me now
 “ 3. Any evil covenant signed by myself with water powers, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me now
“ 4. Marine powers, claiming ownership over my life, be unseated by fire
“ 5. Legal hold of marine powers over my life, by the blood of Jesus, be rendered impotent
“ 6. Marine witchcraft property in my possession, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus Christ
“ 7. Any witchcraft practice under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in the name of Jesus.

” 8.Like the altar of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, altars of the marine powers, speaking against my life, , scatter by fire
” 9. Every priest ministering on marine altars against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

” 10. Any power under any river or sea, remotely-controlling my life, be destroyed by fire, and I shake myself loose from your hold, in the name of Jesus.

” 11. Marine witchcraft mirrors monitoring mirror me, receive the hammer of fire, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

” 12. Covenants between me and spirit husband/wife or child through my dreams break by the blood of Jesus.

” 13. Agents of marine witchcraft physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, receive disgrace in the name of Jesus Christ

” 14. Stronghold of bewitchment, enchantment, jinx or divination fashion against me by marine witches, I pull you down, in the names of Jesus.

” 15. Verdicts and decisions from marine witchcraft covens against my life, become null and void in the name of Jesus.

” 15. You that marine witchcraft holding any of my blessings in bondage, I pollute your water now, with the blood of Jesus, release them by fire, in Jesus Name.

” 16. I loose my mind and soul from the control and manipulation of marine witches in the name of Jesus.

” 17. Marine witchcraft chains binding my hands and feet from prospering, I shake you by fire off in the name of Jesus (shake your two hands and legs vigorously).

” 18. Every arrow shot into my life from under any water by witchcraft powers, come out of me and go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.

” 19. Any evil material transferred into my body through contact with any marine witchcraft agent be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus

” 20. Every sexual pollution of marine spirit husband/wife in my body, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus

” 21. Any evil name given to me under any water, I reject it and cancel it with the blood of Jesus

” 22. Every image constructed under any water to manipulate me, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus
PRAYER CONQUEST 1
ORDER YOUR COPY


” 23. Any evil ever done against me through marine witchcraft oppression and manipulation, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.
“ 24. I recover by fire, every of my blessings, virtues and testimonies held bound underwater, in the name of Jesus Christ.

BEGIN TO THANK HIM AGAIN FOR PRAYERS ANSWERED 

Like our Page on Facebook 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c