Skip to main content

PRAYER TO BLIND THE SATANIC OBSERVERS

PRAYER TO BLIND THE SATANIC OBSERVERS
Praises
Scripture Reading - Matt. 2:2, 2Sa 15:12, 31; Ps 64:2;  Isa 44:25 
Confession –That frustrateth the token of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; Isa 44:25

1.        Evil monitoring agent assigned against my star, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus
2.        Let the imagination of every satanic monitor fail and fall in the name of Jesus
3.        Witchcraft mirrors, crystal balls, monitoring my star, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus
4.        Finger of God, poke that every unseen eye, trailing me about,  in the name of Jesus
5.        Witchcraft verdicts against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus
6.        Every instrument of magic, fashioned against me, die by fire in the name of Jesus
7.        Diviners on evil assignment against my life, receive madness, die in the name of Jesus
8.        Monitoring agents across the oceans, on contract against my destiny, receive blindness in the name of Jesus
9.        Token of errors, set up in the water, in the air and inside the ground, explode by fire, in the name of Jesus
10.     Tokens of failure set up against my life, be frustrated by fire, in the name of Jesus
11.     You that eye that monitors me at the edges of my breakthroughs, receive total blindness in the name of Jesus
12.     Every power exposing me to satanic bondage, die, in the name of Jesus
13.     Magicians on assignment to kill my successes, die by fire.
14.     O Lord, let the counsels of Ahithophels against me, turn to foolishness, in the name of Jesus.
15.     Evil powers assigned to probe my future, fail by fire, in the name of Jesus
16.     Veil of fire, shield me from the satellite of darkness, in the name of Jesus
17.     In your mercy O Lord, hide me in the hollow of your hands, in the name of Jesus
18.     O Lord, let me manifest the anointing of excellence, in the name of Jesus
19.     Power to confound the wise of the world, envelope of life, in the name of Jesus
20.     O Lord, lift me above the rage of witchcraft jealousy, in the name of Jesus
21.     O Lord, let my hand be lifted to posses my land of blessings, in the name of Jesus
22.     Distinguishing breakthrough, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus
23.     My enemy shall not be exalted above me, in the name of Jesus
24.     I receive divine fire to overtake those who have gone ahead, in the name of Jesus
25.     O Lord, let your favour manifest by fire in my life, in the name of Jesus
26.     Breakthrough ideas, ‘envelope my life now, in the name of Jesus

WORSHIP THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS

     



Comments

  1. Hello everyone my is Gabriel sophia from Canada. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr. Ogbeifun website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680 don't hesitate to contact him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c