Skip to main content

GAY MARRIAGE IS A LIE FROM SATAN


Gay “marriage,” which is now legal in 13 states, is based upon a lie about human sexuality that is diabolical and which is “aimed at destroying individuals, families, and eventually our nation,” said American Cardinal Raymond Burke, head of the highest court at the Vatican, and the former archbishop of St. Louis, Mo.
In a recent interview reprinted in The Wanderer, a national Catholic weekly, Cardinal Burke was asked, “[I]t is shocking how quickly things happened in Minnesota. A year ago it seemed almost certain that a November ballot referendum would constitutionally define marriage as the union of one man and one woman. Despite a heroic effort by Archbishop John Nienstadt and many other Church leaders, it failed. Joust four months later a law was enacted making Minnesota the 12th state to legalize so-called same-sex marriage. How did we get to this point? Aside from prayer and fasting, what can the faithful do?”
Cardinal Burke said, “First of all, I would underline the need for much prayer and fasting. The alarming rapidity of the realization of the homosexual agenda ought to awaken all of us and frighten us with regard to the future of our nation.”
“This is a work of deceit, a lie about the most fundamental aspect of our human nature, our human sexuality, which, after life itself, defines us,” said Burke.  “There is only one place these types of lies come from, namely Satan. It is a diabolical situation which is aimed at destroying individuals, families, and eventually our nation.”
He continued, “How did we get to this point? The fact that these kinds of ‘arrangements’ are made legal is a manifestation of a culture of death, of an anti-life and anti-family culture which has existed in our nation now for some time. …”
The cardinal, who was archbishop of St. Louis (2003-08) and bishop of the diocese of LaCrosse (1994-2003), said that a parallel problem is a misunderstanding of “tolerance,” in that many people now believe that tolerance means accepting what is morally wrong.
It has developed over the years into a view that “we should tolerate other people in their immoral actions to the extent that we seem also to accept the moral wrong,” said Cardinal Burke. But while we must love the individual person, we must also reject immoral actions, he said, “because they are contrary to nature itself as God has created us.”
“The virtue of charity leads us to be kind and understanding to the individual, but also to be firm and steadfast in opposing the evil itself,” said the cardinal. “This confusion is widespread. I have encountered it many times myself as a priest and bishop. It is something we simply need to address. There is far too much silence — people do not want to talk about it because the topic is not ‘politically correct.’ But we cannot be silent any longer or we will find ourselves in a situation that will be very difficult to reverse.”
Cardinal Burke is prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signature, the highest court at the Vatican, which handles cases and issues dealing with the moral and administrative teaching of the Catholic Church.
                                                                             Culled from http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/vatican-chief-justice-gay-marriage-lie-satan-aimed-destroying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c