Skip to main content

MY FATHER, ARISE AND FULFILL MY EXPECTATIONS


TEXT: Psalms 62:5, Pro 13:12
CONFESSION: According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off. Philippians 1:20, Pro 23:18
PRAISES:  20 minutes
PRAYERS
   1.       Blood of Jesus Christ, appear in my foundations, I need to move forward.
   2.       Voice of the Lord, appear and plead for my past, I am tired of the valley, in the name of Jesus Christ.
   3.       Mercy of the Lord, appear unto me, redirect the routes of my life unto fulfilment in the name of Jesus Christ.
   4.       Altar of self-defeat in my soul, crash and scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
   5.       Curses on my ancestral lines delaying the manifestations of my hope, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.
   6.       Curses of the aggrieved, raging in my life, be nullified by the voice of the blood of Jesus Christ.
   7.       Unconscious and conscious covenants with poverty, break by the blood of Jesus and fire.
   8.       Parental grievances holding down my eagle from flying, the mercy of God has pleaded for me, loose your hold in the name of Jesus Christ.
   9.       Awesome presence of God, swallow every foundational influences, redeploying my expectations in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10.   Evil ropes, witchcraft chains tying down my positive possibilities, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11.   Negative tokens in my dreams, polluting my prospects of prosperity, be nullified by the blood of Jesus Christ.
   12.   Positive tokens in my dreams, what are you still doing in the valley of promise, COME UP to the mountain top of fulfilment in the name of Jesus Christ.
   13.   My prospects tied up in the moon, my expectations sunk in the waters, my opportunities in the bellies of serpents, receive a forceful release in the name of Jesus Christ.
   14.   My expectations, move from ideas to testimonies in the name of Jesus Christ.
   15.   My expectations, move from prospects to prosperity in the name of Jesus Christ.
   16.   Enemies of my celebrations, now is time for me to celebrate, receive divine judgment of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
   17.   My life, my glory, my essence, reject bewitchment in the name of Jesus Christ.
   18.   Light of the Lord, seek out my file of promotion in the name of Jesus Christ.
   19.   Ungodly authority seats and seals upon my promotion, be overthrown by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
   20.   Voice of the Lord, speak ‘Go forward’ unto my glory in the name of Jesus Christ.
   21.   Wisdom that comes from above, swallow the ignorance in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
   22.   Right arm of the Lord, lift me upward by fire and by force in the name of Jesus Christ.
   23.   Forces of heaven, move me forward by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
   24.    Strange odour oozing from my spirit-man to chase away my good expectations, I receive a baptism of heavenly alabaster oil in the name of Jesus Christ.
   25.   My destiny, receive everything it takes to move upward and forward in the name of Jesus Christ.
   26.   My expectations of positive change, swallow up the expectations of the wicked in the name of Jesus Christ.
   27.   Voice of the Lord, plead for my past, pronounce my now and prophesy for my future in the name of Jesus Christ.
SING PRAISES FOR PRAYER ANSWERED (7 mins)
SHOUT 9 HALLELUYAHs + AMEN (thrice)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c