Skip to main content

PRAYING GENESIS 1 - A NEW BEGINNING!

GENESIS 1:1 - 31

1   In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
  • My foundations, drink the blood of Jesus Christ.
  • Blood of Jesus Christ, speak mercy to my foundations.
  • My foundations, receive fire in the name of Jesus Christ.




2  And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
  • Witchcraft manipulations at the beginning of my destiny, be reversed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Anything stolen from the beginining of my life, be restored by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Light of God, disgrace the darkness in my foundations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I repossess my original head in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Witchcraft operations on the day of my birth, die in the name of Jesus Christ.


3   And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
  • Strange fires burning against my life, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Light of God, locate my star now in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • By the light of the Lord, my star, my glory, shine by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Witchcraft pots, covering my head, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My star, my glory, shine beyond the veil of darkness in the name of Jesus Christ.  


4  And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
  • My destiny, jump out of darkness in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Satanic attachments between me and darkness, by the sword of fire, break and release me in the name of Jesus Christ.


5  And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
  • Powers, turning my day into night, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Powers of the night, oppressing my destiny, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Powers, turning my glory to shame, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.


6   And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
  • Evil programming in the heavenlies programmed against my joy, be aborted by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Forces drawing powers from the heavenlies to waste my efforts, be struck by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My blessings suspended in the air, I pull you to myself now in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Tokens of failures programmed into the north, into the south, into the east and into the west, against my testimonies, fail by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.


7  And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8  And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
  • Powers flying against my destiny crash-land by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Covering cast above my destiny, sublime by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Heavens above my head open by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My heavens, release the flood of my testimonies in the name of Jesus Christ.


9   And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10  And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

  • Rivers of delay standing before me, by the voice of the Lord, dry up fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Oh Lord, make a way for me in the midst of my Red Sea in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Thou coast of my destiny, be enlarged by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I shall not die in my Island of Patmos in the name of Jesus Christ.


11  And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12  And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13  And the evening and the morning were the third day.
  • Leaves and roots assigned to injure my destiny, hear ye the word of the Lord, are you not the third day creation of my Father, lose your power, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Powers of roots and herbs, working against my life, backfire by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.


14   And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15  And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
  • Powers, turning my journey of 40 minutes to 40 days, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My season of recovery, appear NOW by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Signs of rejection upon my life, I wipe off by the blood of Jesus Christ


16  And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17  And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18  And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19  And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
  • Anything programmed into the sun, the moon and star to disturb my shining, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I receive a rod of fire, I rule over my enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My glory, shine for the whole world to see in the name of Jesus Christ.


20   And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21  And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22  And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23  And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
  • Marine powers, lose your influence over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Powers under water on contract against my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My virtues buried under water, by the power that floated the axe head, jump out by fire, locate me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Visitors from the waters, my life is no longer your candidate in the name of Jesus Christ.


24   And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
  • Serpentine powers swallowing my blessings, vomit them by fire fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • By the blood of Jesus Christ, covenants with serpentine powers, break and release me now.



25  And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
  • Household wickedness tormenting my life, die by fire fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • My portions in the hands of household enemies, I recover you by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.


26   And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
  • Negative anointing, working against my relevance, dry up in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I shall not pass through this earth like a shadow in the name of Jesus Christ.



27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
  • By the help of heaven, I shall fulfil my purpose on earth in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I exercise dominion over my environments in the name of Jesus Christ.




29   And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30  And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
  • Blood of Jesus Christ, flush out poisons I ate in dreams and in the physical in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I recover my staff of bread from the hands of oppressors in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • O Lord my Father, repair  and restore my staff of bread in the name of Jesus Christ.


31   And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
  • By fire, by fire, by fire, I shall reach my Promise Land in the name of Jesus Christ
  • My destiny is beautiful and very good in the name of Jesus Christ.


Appreciate the Lord for prayers answered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c