Skip to main content

PRAYER TO RECOVER LOST GLORY

You dreamed of losing or misplacing your luggage; lost an item; lost an opportunity; of your hair or beard been shaved by unknown hands? Have you been robbed of a right or honour, promotion or denied a privilege?

Please pray the following prayers:


TEXT:
Isaiah 52:3-6; 45:13; 49:24 
CONFESSION:
For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money. 4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause. 5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. Isa 52:3  

I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. Isa 45:13  

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? Isa 49:24  


SING PRAISES
PRAYER POINTS
(The following prayer is to be prayed with holy annoyance and with the spirit of enough-is-enough)
1.      (Prayer 1 – 5 should be prayed on your knees). Plead for mercy – that God should forgive you in any way you might have sold yourself out.
2.      Blood of Jesus speak mercy into my life; speak redemption into my life.
3.      Voice of the Lord in the blood of Jesus, plead for my redemption now before the court of heaven
4.      Mercy of God, avail for me in this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.      Voice of the Lord in the blood of Jesus, tell the captors of my virtues, glory and star that my redemption is now.
6.      By the blood of Jesus Christ, I buy back my lost virtues, glory and stars in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.      Ungodly covenants between me and the captors of my virtues and portions, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.
8.      Blood and bloodless covenants between me and the captors of my virtues and portions, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.
9.       Lawful captivity of my virtues, glory and stars; I revoke you all by the blood of Jesus.
10.  Lawful claims of the captors of my virtues, rights, privileges and portions, by the blood of Jesus, I declare you null and void.
11.  Fire of God, roast every chain tying down my virtues, glory, promotion and star in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.  (Shout) JESUS! Your death for my redemption on the cross of Calvary cannot be in vain – in your mercy and power, redeem my lost glory for me.
13.  Captors of my glory, honour and virtues, by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, release them by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.  After the order of Goliath, you the strongman, guarding the strong room and the warehouse where my virtues, privileges and portions are kept, fall down and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.  I enter into the strong room and the warehouse of the captors of my virtues, I recover my portions and greatness in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.  Captors of my virtues, lifting and portions, release me and die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ
17.  By fire, by fire, by fire, I recover my lost virtues, glory, stars and portions in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.  My Father and my Help, heal my portions in the name of Jesus Christ
19. By the authority of heaven, I claim every profit made with my stolen virtues, glory and stars, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.  I shut the door and the gate of my life to the plunderers and captors of portions and stars in the name of Jesus Christ.


PRAYER CONQUEST 1
ORDER YOUR COPY
GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR THE RECOVERY OF YOUR VIRTUES, GLORY, STAR, PRIVILEGES, RIGHTS, PROMOTION AND PORTIONS.


Like our Page on Facebook 

Comments

  1. i praise you Jesus..Thank you for your deliverance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c