Skip to main content

PRAYER AGAINST MISCARRYING WOMB

Bible readings: Gen 11:30 15:2; Jud 13:2; 1Sam 1:2; 2Sam 6:23; 2Kg 4:14; Lu 1:7 20:29.
Confession:
And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. Ge 25:21 

Songs of Praises and Words of Thanksgiving. 15 min.
  Note:  This prayer should be done aggressively.

1.     Blood of Jesus, beseech the Lord on my behalf.
2.     Foundational sins, affecting me negatively, by the blood of Jesus, be washed away from my life.
3.     Foundational sins, affecting my chance of marital fruitfulness, by the blood of Jesus, be washed away from my life.
4.     Jesus paid for my sins and shortcomings, I shall no more pay for the mistake of my past in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.     (Pray these 5 times) Curses of God, be removed by the blood of Jesus and by the mercy of God.
6.     Curses of the aggrieved, working death in my womb, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.  
7.     Voice of shed blood, crying against me, the blood of Jesus has prevailed for me.
8.     Covenants of barrenness between me and dark powers, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.
9.     Marriages between me and spirit husband and wife, break by the blood of Jesus; break by fire.
10.  Seed of the spirit husband, seed of the spirit wife, in me, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.  Spirit children die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.   
12.  I release myself from the bondage of strange children in the name of Jesus Christ.   
13.  Satanic observers of my times of fruitfulness, like Elymas the sorcerer, receive blindness in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Witchcraft pots, cooking my womb/households, receive the hammer of fire, scatter.
15.  I swallow the Holy Ghost fire, I drink the blood of Jesus, deposit of death in my body, die.
16.  Errors of my past, I miscarry you in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.  By the stripes of Jesus, I am healed of physical injuries and scars from the errors of my past in the name of Jesus Christ.  
18.  Seed of personal destruction in me, be aborted by fire in the name of Jesus.
19.  You that object, eating the fruits of my body, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.  By the authority of the Word of life, I blind the spirits of miscarriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
21.  Witchcraft gifts that I received on my wedding day, wherever you are, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.  
22.  I receive angelic visitation for conception in the name of Jesus Christ.  
23.  I receive divine encounter for marital fruitfulness in the name of Jesus Christ.  
24.  Holy Ghost fire fill me to overflowing in Jesus name.
25.  Power of the Holy Ghost energize my reproductive system in the name of Jesus.
26.  I loose myself from the grip of the spirit of miscarriage in the name of Jesus.
27.   I reject affliction, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
28.  Satan listen; household enemies listen, I am a fruitful vine; I am a mother of many children in the name of Jesus Christ.  
29.  (Speak to your hands) You my hands, carry my babies in the name of Jesus Christ.


GIVE PRAISES TO THE LORD WITH A WAVE OFFERING (5mins)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c