Skip to main content

NO MORE SETBACKS!



Praises
Scripture Reading- Ps 42:3; 69:3; 119:82; 119:83; 143:7       
Confession –The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: thy mercy, O LORD, endures forever: forsake not the works of your own hands. Psalm 138:8

1.            Oh Lord my Father, if I am my own enemy, have mercy and redirect me in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.            Mercy of God, I have been on one spot for too long, appear and move me forward in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.            Sin-sponsored delays, trespasses-fueled obstacles, I hold the blood of Jesus as an ensign of pardon for me.
4.             Every power behind my delays in my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.            Thou belly of the earth release my buried virtues, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.            Every commandment of darkness, against my destiny, become null and void, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.            Any power assigned to demote my destiny, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.            Thou power of God, break every yoke of limitation upon my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.            Yokes of satanic delay on my breakthroughs, break and release me in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.         My buried glory, receive resurrection power, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.         Arresters of my divine speed and breakthroughs, loose your hold and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.         Fire of God, arise; bombard the camp of my oppressors, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.         Fire of God, arise in anger and destroy every destroyer targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.         Marine ropes around my waist, holding me down to the same spot, catch fire and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.         You that serpent around my waist, I shake you off, uncoil, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.         Dream-acquired yokes in my life, break, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.         My life, disobey the voice of enchanters, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.         Every citadel of frustration, targeted against my life, break in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.         Multiple chaos, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.         Every conspiracy assigned to demote me, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.         Holy Ghost fire, burn every deposit of darkness in my body to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.         Like the hand of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, you that evil hand, pointing against my star, wither now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.         Satanic road blocks, assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.         Witchcraft check points, assigned to slow me down, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.         Thou powers of the emptier surrounding my breakthroughs, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
26.         Powers of affliction and oppression, targeted against my life, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
27.         Thou finger of God, arise and lift me up with great force, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28.         Every power assigned against my promotion, my advancement, my greatness and my overflow, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.         Let the favour that brings repossession, locate my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.         I recover every good that I have lost in the name of Jesus Christ.
31.         Well of prosperity, open unto me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
32.         My father arise by fire, and defend my portions, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.         Wealth of the gentiles, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
34.         Right arm of the Lord, lift me up and move me forward by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.         I move in the spirit of Elijah and with the speed of an eagle unto my promise land in the name of Jesus Christ.

SHOUT 49 HALLELUYAHS.

You can connect with us on Facebook 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c