Skip to main content

PRAYERS TO OVERCOME SPIRIT HUSBAND and SPIRIT WIFE

Scriptural Text:
It happened, when men began to multiply on the surface of the ground, and daughters were born to them, that God’s sons saw that men’s daughters were beautiful, and they took for themselves wives of all that they chose. Genesis 6:1-2 NHEB

PRAYER POINTS: (Please pray these prayer points very aggresively)
[Pray 1 – 3 on your knees]
1.     Blood of Jesus Christ, begin to plead for me.
2.     By the blood of Jesus, mercy of God, appear unto me now.
3.     Blood of Jesus Christ, flow into the foundations of my life.
4.     Mercy of the Lord, appear in my foundations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.     Ancestral evil dedication of the offspring of my father's house, by the blood of Jesus Christ and fire, break and release me.
6.     Ancestral evil dedication of the offspring of my mother's house, by the blood of Jesus Christ and fire, break and release me.
7.     Ancestral evil covenants binding on the offspring of my father's house, by the blood of Jesus Christ and fire, break and release me.
8.     Ancestral evil covenant binding on the offspring of my mother's house, by the blood of Jesus Christ and fire, break and release me.
9.     Inherited bondage through spirit marriage, be neutralized by the blood of Jesus Christ, break by fire.
10.  Self-inflicted bondage of spirit marriage, by the mercy of Good, be neutralized by the blood of Jesus Christ, break by fire.
11.  Foundational affinity with water spirits, by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the fire of the Holy Ghost, break and release me now.
12.  I file a divorce at the court of heaven against spirit wife and spirit husband in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.  Spirit husband, spirit wife, I renounce you by the blood of Jesus Christ, release me by fire.
14.  Foundational evil covenants in my life binding to spirit wife and spirit husband, by the blood of Jesus Christ, I renounce you, break.
15.  Foundational evil dedication in my life spirit wife and spirit husband, by the blood of Jesus Christ, I renounce you, break by fire.
16.  Evil covenants signed in error with the spirit husband and spirit wife, by the blood of Jesus Christ, break and release me now.
17.  Evil covenants, signed through sins, with spirit husband and spirit wife, by the blood of Jesus Christ, break and release me now.
18.  Spirit husband, spirit wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.
19.  Wedding rings, wedding dress, other wedding apparels from spirit husband and wife, I pull you off, in the name of Jesus Christ. [Demonstrate this]
20.  Wedding rings, wedding dress, other wedding apparels from spirit husband and wife, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.  Marriage certificates and pictures with spirit husband and wife, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.  Property of the spirit husband and spirit wife in my possession, catch fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.  Deposits of the spirit husband and spirit wife in my blood, bones, water and flesh, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
24.  Deposits of the spirit husband and spirit wife in my womb/loin, I shake you out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
25.  Legal hold of the spirit husband and spirit wife upon my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
26.  Every power that is working against my earthly marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
27.  Spirit wife, spirit husband, I renounce you, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28.  Spirit children, I renounce you, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.  Serpentine spirit spouse, I release the rocks of fire upon your head in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.  I recover by fire, every of my belongings in the custody of spirit wives and spirit husbands in the name of Jesus Christ.
31. I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
32. My blood, sperm, my saliva or any other part of my body on the altars of the spirit husband or wife, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.  I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.
34. Special announcement to the kingdom of darkness and to spirit husband and spirit wife, hear me and hear me well, Jesus is my husband.
35.  I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in Jesus’ name.
36.  Influences and control of the spirit husband or wife on my life and home, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
37. You spirit husband or wife, distressing my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God in the name of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
38.  Curses, evil pronouncements, spell, jinx, enchantments and incantations placed upon me by the spirit husband or wife, break by the blood of Jesus Christ and fire in the name of Jesus.
39.  Animals deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to ravage me, I shake you out by fire, die in the name of Jesus.
40.  By the blood of Jesus Christ, I ransom my life, my destiny and my marriage from spirit husbands and wives.
ORDER YOUR COPY 
41.  By the keys of David, I lock up access of the spirit wife to my money and accessories in the name of Jesus Christ.  
42.  Right arm of the Lord, repair every damage done to any part of my destiny and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
43.  I take back and possess all my earthly belongings in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus’ name.
44.  By the sure mercies of David, I recover my wasted years prompted by spirit marriages in the name of Jesus Christ.
Begin to praise the Lord in faith.

Like our Page on Facebook

Comments

  1. After saying this prayer I feel new. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c