Skip to main content

ISH-BOSHETH, LEAVE MY THRONE!

TEXT:
But Abner the son of Ner, captain of Saul's host, took Ish–bosheth the son of Saul, and brought him over to Mahanaim;  And made him king ....over all Israel.                     2 Samuel 2:8‭-‬9 KJV

SCRIPTURE READING: 2 Samuel 2:1 - 9

Everyone is created a king,  a ruler. a domino. Hence, everyone has a throne. A throne is a seat of influence and affluence; of honour and harvest; and of greatness and goodness, privileges and prosperity.

This throne could be in the domain of academic,  vocation,  talents,  ministry,  expertise,  government,  etc.

For the truth that man is made in God's image and likeness you are a king or a queen. Genesis 1:26

Irrespective of what low position you are now,  the truth remains, you are a king.

So, if you are not living a fulfilled life yet, then it means you are not at your divine location or there's a wrong occupant on your throne. It's time to take back your place of destiny; arise, get angry in your spirit, reclaim your throne.

CONFESSION
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Revelation 1:6 KJV
http://bible.com/1/rev.1.6.KJV

PRAYERS:
Foundational covenants of slavery and servitude,  receive the blood of Jesus Christ, break and release me.

Foundational signatures of littleness on my ancestry, be erased by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Blood of Jesus Christ, silence the voices of idols of my father's house,  calling me unto demotion.

Curses upon my ancestors, flowing in my life, by the authority of the Word of God, break by fire.

I terminate my sojourn in the wilderness of life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Every King Saul, chasing after me,  fall down; die by fire.

Every Abner that has sworn that I will not occupy my throne,  make a mistake, receive double disgrace in the name of Jesus Christ.

Stubborn Abners, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

Confusion from God, appear between Abners and ISH-BOSHETHs in my life in the name of Jesus Christ

Thunder of God, unseat every ISH-BOSHETH, on the thrones of my life in name of Jesus Christ.

ISH-BOSHETH on my throne,  somersault and die in the name of Jesus Christ.

Right arm of the Lord,  overthrow evil kingmakers robbing me of my thrones in the name of Jesus Christ.

By the authority of heaven, I move from prison to palace in the name of Jesus Christ.

By the authority of heaven, I move from wilderness to palace in the name of Jesus Christ.

By the authority of heaven, I move from minimum to maximum in the name of Jesus Christ.

By the mercies of God, I move from zero to zenith in the name of Jesus Christ.

I rule in the midst of my enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.

By fire  by force, I possess my thrones now in the name of Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c