Skip to main content

PRAYERS FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF THE BRAIN

Text:
He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.
Job 19:9 KJV

Confession:
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Psalms 92:10 KJV
http://bible.com/1/psa.92.10.KJV
SING PRAISES.

Please Note:
Shake your head vigorously throughout this prayer. It is best prayed at midnight.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Blood of Jesus Christ, flow into my foundations in the name of Jesus Christ

2. (Say this several times) My inner man,  receive the Holy Ghost fire,  in the name of Jesus Christ

3. Covenants of brain manipulation,  by the blood of Jesus Christ, be neutralized.

4. Foundational attachments with my brain,  receive the sword of fire,  break in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. My brain offered as a gift to dark powers,  by the blood of Jesus Christ, I retrieve you now.

6. My brain offered as a sacrifice on dark altars,  by the blood of Jesus Christ, I retrieve you now.

7. I release the hammer of Fire,  on the cauldron of darkness cooking my brain in the name of Jesus Christ

8. My brain, jump out witchcraft cauldron in the name of Jesus Christ

9. By the power that made the dry bones to come back to life, fragments of my brain, gather together, receive wholeness in the name of Jesus Christ

10. Rod of iron,  scatter that witchcraft pot, covering my head in the name of Jesus Christ

11. My brain, reject bewitchment in the name of Jesus Christ

12. Placental manipulation of my brain, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ

13. Seat of injurious thoughts in my brain,  catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ

14. Programming of darkness assigned to cloud my reasoning, be aborted by fire in the name of Jesus Christ

15. I fire back arrows of memory failure, fired into my brain, in the name of Jesus Christ

16. Arrow of confusion, jump out of my head in the name of Jesus Christ

17. Satanic inserts, witchcraft press-in, into my brain, roast by fire,  in the name of Jesus Christ 

18. I fire back arrows of mental blankness, fired into my brain, in the name of Jesus Christ

19. Arrows of unproductive thinking, fired into my brain, in the name of Jesus Christ, I shake you off by fire (Shake your head vigorously, even if you feel dizzy, continue)

20. Evil exchange of my brain,  be reversed NOW in the name of Jesus Christ.

21. Occultic transaction over my brain,  be reversed now in the name of Jesus Christ

22. Arrows of insanity, fired into my brain, in the name of Jesus Christ, I shake you off by fire (Shake your head vigorously, even if you feel dizzy, continue)

23. (Hold your head tightly) My brain,  swim in the blood of Jesus Christ

24. Wisdom to prosper, make your throne in my brain in the name of Jesus Christ

25. My brain, receive the power of problems solving in the name of Jesus Christ

26. Progress ideas to profit,  enter my brain now in the name of Jesus Christ

27. My brain,  fathom uncommon inventions in the name of Jesus Christ.

28. (Pray this several times) My brain,  become a hard drive of solutions and innovation in the name of Jesus Christ.

SAY WORDS OF THANKSGIVING TO GOD.

Comments

  1. I truly believe I have a see thank you Father I come in agreement with this pair I say amen amen amen I do believe I haven't seen I haven't seen my Deliverance of the brain 100% full potential in Jesus name in Jesus name in Jesus name amen amen amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These prayer points are powerful. May our God give us good brains.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c