Skip to main content

4 NIGHTS OF PRAYERS FOR FULL DELIVERANCE

How to Do this Prayer:

a. For 3 days, start fasting from 12 noon. 
b. Start these prayers by 11:45pm every night. Invite the Holy Spirit as you start.
c. Break your fast once you finish your night prayers.
d. Pray aggressively

Night 1

A. RENOUNCING MEMBERSHIP OF EVIL ASSOCIATIONS

CONFESSION: Wherefore I come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 2Co 6:17-18 
TEXT: 2Co 7:1; Ezr 6:21, Ezr 10:11; Isa 52:11; Jer 51:6; Rev 18:4

Praise Worship
PRAYERS:
1.            I hold up the blood of Jesus Christ, as my evidence of pardon and mercy in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.            I hold up the blood of Jesus Christ, as my evidence of ransom and redemption in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.            Voice of the blood of Jesus Christ, speak for me in this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.            I renounce my membership of any of the following evil associations:
a.    I renounce my membership with Jezebel spirits association in the name of Jesus Christ.
b.    I renounce my membership with Marine spirits association in the name of Jesus Christ.
c.    I renounce my membership with Queen of the Coast spirits association in the name of Jesus Christ.
d.    I renounce my membership with Mermaid spirits association in the name of Jesus Christ.
e.    I renounce my membership with witch and wizard spirits association in the name of Jesus Christ. 
f.     I renounce my membership with spirits of the dead association in the name of Jesus Christ.
g.    I renounce my membership with occult societies in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.            I withdraw and cancel my name from registers of evil associations with the blood of Jesus Name
6.            I reject and renounce all satanic names given to me in any of these evil associations.
7.            I resign my position from any of these evil associations; I withdraw my services and responsibilities permanently from them all in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.            I reject, revoke my position from any dark association in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.            I plead for mercy because of all evil works I had done to innocent people through my membership with the evil associations, I plead for the forgiveness of the Almighty God. I ask to be cleansed with the blood of Jesus Christ.
10.         I purge myself of all the evil food I have eaten in any of the evil associations with the blood of Jesus Christ.  
11.         I bind you water spirit, marine spirit, Queen of the Coast, Jezebel spirit, familiar spirits, witches and wizards, spirit of the dead, occult spirits operating in my life with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out into the deep and seal you with unquenchable fire of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.         I withdraw my blood and any part of my body deposited on evil altars in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.         I withdraw my pictures, images and inner-man from the altars and coven of the evil associations.
14.         I return evil instruments I am connected with and any other properties of wickedness at my disposal for execution of duties, back to these evil associations in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.         By the blood of Jesus Christ, I hereby confess total separation from the evil associations.
16.         Holy Spirit, build a wall of fire around me that will completely make it impossible for these evil spirits to come to me again in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.         I break any covenant binding me with any of these evil associations in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.         I break all inherited covenants and all such covenants I consciously and unconsciously entered into in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.         You demons attached to these covenants, I bind you all with chains of fire, and cast you into the pool of the blood of Jesus Christ.
20.         By the fire of the Holy Ghost, brimstone, thunder of God and the blood of Jesus Christ, I strongly resist every attempt to return me to these evil associations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.         By the blood of Jesus Christ, I renounce and revoke all the oaths I took while entering these evil associations.
22.         With the blood of Jesus Christ, fire, brimstone and thunder of God, I break and cancel every mark, incision, writing placed in my spirit and body as a result of my membership with the evil associations.
23.         I break all covenants inherited from my ancestors on my father’s and mother’s sides in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.         Lord, break down every evil foundation of my life and rebuild a new one on Christ the rock, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
25.         I command the fire of God to roast and burn to ashes every evil bird, snake or any other animal attached to these associations in the name of Jesus Christ.  
26.         I dismantle every hindrance, obstacle or blockage positioned in the way of my progress due to my involvement with the evil associations in the name of Jesus Christ.  
27.         All the doors of blessings and breakthrough shut against me due to my involvement in these evil associations, I command you to open in the name of Jesus Christ.

Night 2
Breaking of Curses
1.                By the authority of the Word of God and by the blood of Jesus Christ, I break and cancel inherited curses in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

2.                Blood of Jesus Christ, remove from me all the curses placed upon my ancestral families as a result of their involvement in evil associations in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.                By the blood of Jesus Christ, I beak and cancel every curse placed upon my parents.
4.                I break and cancel every curse, jinx, hypnosis, enchantment, bewitchment and incantations placed upon me by my involvement with the evil associations in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.                By the blood of Jesus Christ, I break and revoke every blood and soul tie covenants and yokes attached to these curses.   
6.                With the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost, I purge and purify myself of all evil food I have eaten in the evil world.   
7.                You demonic spirits attached to all these covenants and curses, be roasted with the fire of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.                By the marks of Christ, I declare my body, soul and spirit a no go area for all evil spirits.



Night 3

C. DELIVERANCE PRAYER FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE

1.        By the blood of Jesus Christ, I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.        By the authority of heaven, I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.        I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, rings, photographs and all other materials used for marriages in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.        I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.        By the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every blood and soul tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.   
6.        I send the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.        I withdraw my blood, sperm, my ovum or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.        You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and my earthly marriage, I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out, never to come into my life again in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.        Spirit wife, spirit husband, I return to you every of your property in my possession in the spirit world including the dowry and whatsoever used for the marriage and the covenants in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.     By the blood of Jesus Christ, I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relationship.
11.     Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my roots and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife.
12.     You the snake deposited by the spirit husband or wife to do me harms, I break your head and command you to come out in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.     I drink the blood of Jesus Christ, I purge out, every evil materials deposited in my womb, or loin to prevent me from having children on earth.
14.     O Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ. 
15.     I reject and cancel curses, evil pronouncements, spells, jinx, enchantments placed on me by the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.     By fire, by fire, I take back and possess all my belongings in the custody of the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.     Spirit husband, spirit wife, I command you to permanently turn your back on me forever in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.     I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.     I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband till eternity.
20.     I soak myself in the blood of Jesus Christ and cancel the evil marks and writing placed on me.
21.     I set myself lose from the stronghold and domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ. 
22.     I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage, hinder my child bearing for my earthly husband or wife in the name of Jesus Christ.

Night 4
 COVENANTS AND YOKES BREAKING

1.            I break and cancel every evil covenant with water spirits and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.            I break and cancel every evil covenants with idol and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.            I break and cancel any evil covenants entered into by my parents on my behalf and all the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.            I command the fire of God to roast the forces of hindrance and obstacle and paralyze the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.            Holy Ghost, effect immediate breakthrough in every area of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.  
6.            I confess that my deliverance is permanent, never in reverse again in the name of Jesus Christ.

SHOUT 21 Halleluyah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c