Skip to main content

PRAYER FOR PERSONAL REVIVAL


Confession: Psa 85:6  Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
Psa 80:18  So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.
Psa 138:7  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

SONGS:
1. Create in me a new heart, O Lord.
2. Send down revival Lord and redeem our soul, Holy Ghost revival....
4. It is raining all around me.

PRAYERS:
1.    God of love, God of mercy, You are my Father, pardon all my sins, overlook my iniquities, shortcomings, trespasses and transgressions in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.    Fountain of the blood of Jesus Christ, wash away the stains and the stench of my sins.
3.    Repercussions of sins in my life, building a gulf between me and my Maker, be removed by the mercy of God.
4.    Residual evil affinity and attachments with my foundations and ancestral line, break by the blood of Jesus Christ.
5.    Every dross in my spirit-man, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 
6.    Dark spot upon my spiritual garment, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
7.    Negative voices in me, calling my God a liar, shut up in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.    Negative forces around me, calling my God a liar, be paralysed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
NOTE:
If you pray 9 – 13 with an undivided attention, there will be some minor manifestations like, yawning, tears flowing from the eyes, nose discharge, farting, phlegm in the throat, etc., keep praying, don't even pause.]

9.    [Demonstrate this; say 21 times] I swallow the Holy Ghost fire; I drink the blood of Jesus Christ.
10. [Lay your right hand on your stomach and breathe heavily] Witchcraft food eaten in my dream to weaken my sprit-man, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus Christ.
11. Deposit of sex in dreams, weakening my spiritual agility, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. Magnet of sin in my flesh and mind, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Demons of lust, feasting through my eyes, jump out, die by fire
14. Ancestral evil flow into my life, by the voice of the Lord, dry up now in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.  Ancestral evil resemblance in my life, cease by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Anointing of like father like son; like mother like daughter, my case is different, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Unpleasant past experiences sponsoring discouragement and depression, by the blood of Jesus, be erased from my mind.
18. Unfriendly friends, ungodly friends, dragging me down spiritually, depart from my life by fire.
19. Unfriendly friends, ungodly friends, pulling me away from my Maker, depart from me by fire.
20. Unfriendly friends, ungodly friends, dragging me down in any aspect of life, depart from my life by fire.
21. Purging fire of God, enter me in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Every pollution, every dross causing weakness in my spirit-man, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
23. Revival fire, enter me now and purge me in the name of Jesus Christ.
24. Revival fire, enter me now and re-vitalize my spirit-man in the name of Jesus Christ.
25. Evil food eaten in dreams and in the physical, that is now crippling my spiritual life, be flushed out blood of Jesus Christ.
26. Evil food eaten in dreams and in the physical, causing spiritual dizziness and laziness, be purged out by the blood of Jesus Christ.
27. Covenants from illicit sex, affecting my spiritual life, break by the blood of Jesus Christ.
28. Voice of the Lord in the blood of Jesus, speak pardon, speak resurrection into my spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

[Say the following severally and aggressively]

29. I receive the Holy Ghost fire, I become fire, I release fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
30. Anointing of God that cannot be insulted, enter me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
31. Energising fire of God, enter me in the name of Jesus Christ.
32. Fortifying fire of God, enter me and sustain me the name of Jesus Christ.
33. Seed of backsliding in me die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
34. Seed of laziness in studying the word of God, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
35. Distractions and delusions preventing me from studying the scriptures, clear away by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
36. Diversions and deviations preventing me from studying the scriptures, clear away by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
37. East wind of God, blow away satanic mist and cyst preventing me from understanding and assimilating the Word.
38. My inner-man, receive fire, my inner-man become fire, my inner-man release fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
39. By the blood of Jesus Christ, I reverse every spiritual burial conducted for my finances.
40. Covenant with poverty break by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
41. By the key of David, I open the doors to my financial freedom in the name of Jesus Christ.
42. My flesh, bones and blood, receive fire, become too for affliction in the name of Jesus Christ.
43. My body, reject bewitchment in the name of Jesus Christ.
44. Fire of healing and health, surge through my body in the name of Jesus Christ.
45. Mighty hand of God, pull partial or complete backsliding out of me in the name of Jesus Christ.
46. Strength of God, strength from God, strength in God, envelope my spirit, soul and body in the name of Jesus Christ.
47. Right arm of the Lord, hold me in my walk with the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.
48. [Shout] Jesus! Hold me tight, I want to keep walking with You.

Worship the Lord for prayer answered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c