Skip to main content

PRAYER OF MERCY

To be prayed 5am and 5pm for 5 days
      ..........................



“Thou Son of David, have mercy on me!”
Mark 10:48b

Is your mind telling you that you need to reconcile with God? Or does it seem as if heavens are shut or the whole world appears to be falling on you alone?

 Have you prayed all manners of prayers without answers? Does it look as if God is not there anymore?

 Mercy pacifies God. And, mercy also preserves , protects , provides and promotes you.

 Remember, mercy brought healing to the blind Bartimaeus. Ask for His mercy too.


 TEXT:
2Chronicles 7:14; Psalms 138:8; Psalms 102:13; Proverbs 28:13, Acts 13:34,  Lam 3:22,  Daniel 9:9

 CONFESSION:
 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Psalms 51:1

 SING PRAISES
 PRAYER POINTS
   1.    [ On your knees, repeat each of points 1 - 6 severally ] Blood of Jesus Christ, plead mercy upon my destiny.

   2.    By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I come to the throne of mercy.

   3.    Mercy of God, appear unto me in this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.

   4.    God of love, God of mercy, You are my Father, pardon all my sins, overlook my iniquities, shortcomings, trespasses and transgressions in the name of Jesus Christ.

   5.    Fountain of the blood of Jesus Christ, wash away the stains and the stench of my sins.

   6.    Repercussions of sins in my life, building a gulf between me and my Maker; be removed by the mercy of God.

   7.    Blood of Jesus Christ, redeem my glory from satanic transactions.

   8.    Oh Lord my Father, redeem me from negative self-transactions in the name of Jesus Christ.

   9.    If I had sold myself out to the enemies, mercy of God, ransom me in the name of Jesus Christ.

   10. Oh Lord my Father, if I am my own enemy; have mercy and redirect me in the name of Jesus Christ.

   11.  I have been on one spot for too long, Mercy of God, appear and move me forward in the name of Jesus Christ.

  12. Mercy of God, shut the doors of defeat I have opened to the enemies of my glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

   13. Mercy of God, terminate self-destructive habits in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

   14. Mercy of the Lord, appear unto me, redirect the routes of my life unto fulfilment in the name of Jesus Christ.

   15. Parental grievances holding down the eagle of my destiny from flying, the mercy of God has pleaded for me, loose your hold in the name of Jesus Christ.

   16. Sexual pollution in the very acts, the blood of Jesus Christ is speaking mercy for me, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus Christ.

   17. Mercy spoken by the voice of the blood of Jesus Christ, terminate divine curses in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

   18. Mercy of God, turn curses in my life to blessings in the name of Jesus Christ.

   19. Mercy from above, move me from zero to zenith in the name of Jesus Christ.

   20.  Mercy of God, turn failures in my life to good success in the name of Jesus Christ.

   21. Shaven-off hair of my Samson; grow again by the mercy of the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.

   22. Gorged-out eyeballs of my Samson, by the mercy of the Lord, receive divine replacement in the name of Jesus Christ.

   23. I receive mercy over the bondage of corruption in the name of Jesus Christ.

   24. In your mercy, O Lord, hide me in the hollow of your hands, in the name of Jesus Christ.

   25. Mercy of the Lord, dissolve curses of the aggrieved raging in my life in the name Jesus Christ.

   26. Voice of the blood of Jesus Christ, speak mercy on my behalf in the name of Jesus Christ.

   27. Mercy of the Lord, establish my calling, destiny, ministry and family in righteousness, favour, holiness, goodness, power, glory, fire, anointing and back it up with miracles, sign and wonders in the name of Jesus Christ.
PRAYER CONQUEST 1
ORDER YOUR COPY

   28. My father, baptize me with uncommon mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ.

   29. Magnet of mercy, attract favour into my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

   30. I recover my wasted years by the mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ.
 SING WORSHIP TO THE LORD FOR 5 MINUTES FOR HIS MERCY

Like our Page on Facebook




Comments

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c