Skip to main content

DESPERATE SITUATION, DESPERATE ACTION



Prayers
1. Wicked decrees assigned to destroy me and my household, by the power of the Holy Ghost,  backfire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

2. Envious witchcraft,  collapse and die in the name of Jesus Christ. 

3. Arise o Lord,  and fight my battles in the name of Jesus Christ. 

4. Inner strength to crush the battles in my life,  possess me by fire. 

5. Hamans in my life,  hang in your own gallows. 


MESSAGE 
Esther 4:14 (NKJV)
14 For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish.
Esther 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: 16 “Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!”



Esther found herself in a desperate situation -- if she refused to approach the king for intervention, she would die with the rest of the Jews. If she approached the king uninvited, she could die. 

Either way, death was imminent and inevitable. 

6. Decrees of disgrace, pronounced against my existence, by the blood of Jesus Christ,  I render you null and void in the name of Jesus Christ 

7. Decrees of destruction, pronounced against my existence, by the blood of Jesus Christ,  I render you null and void in the name of Jesus Christ 

8. Decrees of destruction, Pronouncements of dishonour  contrary to my lifting, by the voice of the Lord,  be silenced.


But one of the options seemed more rewarding and heroic. And if it chanced to work,  oh, many lives would be saved. So,  she opted for the choice of approaching the King. 

"...And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!”

Before approaching the King uninvited, Esther realised that she and the remaining Jews were walking dead. So, no great deal, if they fasted as if they should die -- three days dry fasting and praying. 

At the end of the episode, power changed hands; the decree was changed-- the preys became the predators;  the hunters became the hunted; the pursued became the pursuers. 
Esther 8:10 (NKJV)
10 And he wrote in the name of King Ahasuerus, sealed it with the king's signet ring, and sent letters by couriers on horseback, riding on royal horses bred from swift steeds. 11 By these letters the king permitted the Jews who were in every city to gather together and protect their lives—to destroy, kill, and annihilate all the forces of any people or province that would assault them, both little children and women, and to plunder their possessions,


Fasting dry for 3 days is a desperate action. But some problems won't just bow the knees to the Jesus in your life unless tackled desperately. 

Mark 9:29 (NKJV)
29 So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”

The wrong approach to desperate situations is to allow it to suggest to that you should run far away from God. 

9. Stubborn problems, sending me far away from God, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 



But the approach to desperate situations is to allow it to suggest to that you should run towards God for intervention -- just like Esther and the Jews did. 

NB
Psalms 42:7 (NKJV)
7 Deep calls unto deep

Only desperate action solves desperate situations. The more terrible the situation,  the more drastic the action required to get the desired intervention.

And when you have been tackling your desperate situations desperately and there seems to be no divine intervention yet, it's an indication that your matter is more desperate than you think. Then,  your actions for divine intervention has to be more desperate too. 

10. Powers,  mocking my prayers, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 
11. Covering cast above my prayer altars,  sublime by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 



"...if I perish, I perish" is a the mindset of a dead man -- dead man feels no pain (of aggressive fasting and praying); dead man got nothing to lose in any deal. 

But remember,  no corn that falls to ground, rots and die; only for it to come out bigger, better and larger. 

12. Arise o God,  and disgrace any power,  challenging you in my life in the name of Jesus Christ 
13. By divine take over,  I pursue my pursuers, I destroy my destroyers in the name of Jesus Christ. 

SHOUT 7 HALLELUJAH!! 

Connect with us on Facebook CLICK HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c