Skip to main content

DELIVERANCE OF THE MIND

Photo Credit to www.pinterest.com



A man becomes what he keeps thinking. Pro_23:7. 


What is formed in the heart can be positive or negative. Think negative, you experience negativity.  Think positive, you experience positive. Think big, you experience greatness.  Think small, you experience obscurity. 

There is a connection between what happen to us and what our heart thinks often.


Origins of What is Formed in the Heart 
a. What ears listened to 
b. What eyes see. Deuteronomy 4:9; 
c. Which book is read 
d. Voices of spirits. man's own spirit, God's Spirit, other spirits. Psa_42:5 Psa_42:11 
e. Events around 

TEXT: 

Jeremiah 17:9; Proverbs 4:23; 1 Corinthians 10:12 

CONFESSION: 

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. Psalms 42:5 


PRAYER


1. Blood of Jesus Christ, baptize my heart. 

2. Instruments of manipulation fashioned against my mind, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

3. Witchcraft veil, covering my mind, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

4. Every spell bending my heart away from God, break and die in the name of Jesus Christ. 

5. Enchantment against my mind, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

6. Poison of sin, fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

7. Poison of failure, fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

8. Poison of self-defeat, fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

9. Poison of self-destruction, fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

10. Poison of deception, fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

11. Poison of low self-esteem fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

12. Poison of doubt and unbelief, fired into my heart, back fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

13. My heart, jump out of witchcraft cauldron in the name of Jesus Christ. 

14. Demonic seeds in my heart, catch fire, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus Christ. 

15. Mind manipulation, mind blinding, break off me by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

16. You my heart, come back to your resting place in the name of Jesus Christ. 

17. Programming of high blood pressure, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

18. You my mind, obey the word of God in the name of Jesus Christ. 

19. You my mind, follow the way of the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ. 

20. You my mind, do the will of God in the name of Jesus Christ. 

21. My mind, you are throne of God in the name of Jesus Christ. 

22. My heart, receive the cleansing fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 


23. Dagger of darkness, piercing my heart, by the hand of the Lord, I pull you out in the name of Jesus Christ


25. My heart, receive the cleansing fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

26. Holy Ghost fire, laminate my heart in the name of Jesus Christ. 


27. My mind, receive fire, become fire and release fire in the name of Jesus Christ. 

28. My heart, becoming too hot to demonic manipulation in the name of Jesus Christ. 


29. My heart, conceive lofty ideas in the name of Jesus Christ. 


Appreciate the Lord for answered prayers
#PstDamola
Like our Page on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c