Skip to main content

ERASING NEGATIVE SMELL

Are you scented or odious?

 Everyone has a smell. Esau has a smell. Jacob has a smell.

“Surely, the smell of my son Is like the smell of a field Which the Lord has blessed. Genesis 27:27 (NKJV)

The Hebrew word, "rayakh" means "scent, odour, etc." This means that the neuter term for scent and odour is smell.

Scent and odour are two pole ends. While scent elicits sweet smell, odour releases obnoxious smell. Everyone wishes and desires to hug and sniff scent otherwise known as fragrance, nobody wants to stay around odour.

Another angle to this is that scent attracts pollinators (i.e. agents of increase, newness, fruitfulness, opportunities etc), e.g. butterflies. Odour on the other hand, attracts spoilers  (i.e. agents of rejection, deadness, repulsion, etc).

Every smell type attracts a presence in particular: for instance, there are incense that attracts God's presence and blessings, and there are those pull down the presence of demon sprites,  then send down God's sore wrath. Like in the case of Nadab and Abihu. Lev 10:1

As for God,  there is that aroma which is pleasing before Him, and vice versa.

The $10 million dollar question is what type of smell oozes out of you or me, odour or scent?

That good things of life seem to run away from you,  or slips off your hands may mean that spiritual odour oozes out of your spirit-man.

Not all smell are picked by physical nose. Yet they are there. Spiritual nose picks spiritual smell. And so sad,  the victim him/herself can't perceive it.

Spiritual scent curries favour. It attracts helpers of destiny, brings fortune (aka luck). A butterfly, like any other pollinating agents is a helper of destiny to a flower. Spiritual odour on the other hand breeds disfavour, dishonour disrespect and disgrace. It attracts destroyers of destiny, brings  misfortune (aka ill luck).

PRAYER
1. Stainless blood of Jesus Christ, wash away every odour off my foundations

2. Cleansing blood of Jesus Christ, wash away every odour off my destiny

3. Purifying blood of Jesus Christ, wash away every odour off my spirit man.

4. Scent of God's glory and honour, cover me all over in the name of Jesus Christ

5. My life, hear the Word of the Lord, you are like a garden planted by the Lord.

Amen.
#PstDamola
Like our Page on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c