Skip to main content

EFFICACY OF THE WORD Part 1

Speak to the rock. Numbers 20:8
EFFICACY OF THE WORD

"...SPEAK to the rock before their eyes, AND IT WILL YIELD its water;" Numbers 20:8 (NKJV)


I know this rock is hard. I know it has water in it. I am thirsty and so are my herd.
Using manual effort to break the rock to reach where water is in it, is a great, tedious and time-consuming job. With the tools I can afford, it is even an impossible feat to achieve. I don't have the equipment, the expertise and the strength to get this water out. And I am very thirsty.


 I think I need an intervention beyond my human strength -- an intervention like a boring tractor; or a dynamite to get water out of this rock.
I turn to the Lord in prayer, and HE said, "SPEAK to the rock AND IT WILL YIELD its water."

I disregard and discard what God is saying and I begin to reason it within me; what I need is a huge boring tractor or a dynamite to bring out water (of fulfilment, peace of mind, good success in all my ventures, promotion, holy living, marriage peace, fruitfulness, etc.) out of this rock, but all the Lord could tell me is, ""SPEAK to the rock AND IT WILL YIELD its water. "SPEAK to the rock AND IT WILL YIELD its water."

How can just a word drill in into the bowel of this rock or blast it open for me to get WATER?

Then, I remember what I read sometime ago in the Bible, 
“Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord,
“And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?"
Jeremiah 23:29 (NKJV)


OMG!

The word of God has fire power (dynamite)! The word of God also has hammer power. Wow! I forgot I read that.

So, I said within me, Yes, I got it. I've got what I need to bring out all the water that I need to quench my life thirst -- the water (of fulfilment, peace of mind, good success in all my ventures, promotion, holy living, marriage peace, fruitfulness, etc.)
Even though I can't afford the boring tractor or the blasting dynamite, I am still able to get that water out and I am gonna have my fill.

The word of God is all I need to get this miracle done.


  Immediately my faith in what HE said, "SPEAK to the rock AND IT WILL YIELD its water," become activated. So, I decide I am going to start speaking to all those rocks with all the faith I could summon within me.
Hey rocks! Get ready to burble out water for me NOW. I am gonna have my life well-watered and all my thirst quenched.
HALLELUYAH!


Before you begin to "SPEAK to the rock AND IT WILL YIELD its water, please pray these short prayers first.

PRAYERS:

1. Sins in my life, stifling the potency of the word of God in my mouth, be washed away by the blood of Jesus Christ.


2. Seed of doubts in me, catch fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Giants and strongholds, calling my God a liar within and around me, fall down and die in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Life and bitter experiences of life, calling my God a liar within and around me, fizzle out by the blood of Jesus Christ.

5. Fire of the Holy Ghost, empower my tongue in the name of Jesus Christ.

Now, begin to speak to every rock holding water for you because it's time for them to begin to pour out water for you in the name of Jesus Christ. 

Just  "SPEAK to the rock AND IT WILL YIELD its water," Amen.
Hallelujah!


Pst D.
Like our Page on Facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c