Skip to main content

DELIVERANCE FROM HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS

                                         Deliverance from Household Wickedness                 
Jud 16:18 Ps 41:9 55:12 Mic 7:6 Mt 10:21 24:10 26:16 Lu 22:22,48 Joh 13:21, Numbers 12:1-3, Judges 15: 9-12, II Samuel 15:13,
They are found within the family; children of the same mother or/and father, amongst friends, neighbours, spouses, children or parents or even house helps, drivers or even gatemen.
·         Eliab of my father’s house, receive divine padlock

How do you know a Household witchcraft personality?
i.                     They give wrong, destiny-destroying advise
ii.                   They are very envious. e.g. Joseph’s bros,
iii.                  They are covetous. Absalom
iv.                 They say discouraging things
v.                   They don’t see anything good in you
vi.                 They are very close to you. Absalom, Miriam and Aaron
vii.                They are merciless. Joseph’s bros
viii.              They eat from the same plate with you
ix.                 They are betrayers. Delilah, Judas, Ahitophel
x.                   They usually team up with outside enemies
xi.                 They are despiser of good things
xii.                They are people you least expect. Absalom, Miriam, Aaron
xiii.              They are usually those owing you favour; those you have helped before. Absalom and Ahitophel
xiv      They are mostly behind miscarriages

1.       What are their operations/Who are they?
a.       Envious rivalry Gen 37:11
b.      Evil enquirers Gen 37:17a
c.       Conspirators Gen 37:17b
d.      Mockers Gen 37:19
e.      Destiny destroyers Gen 37:20a
f.        Dream killers Gen 37:20b
g.       Destiny traders Gen 37:27. Joseph’s bros; Delilah
h.      Destiny destroyers
i.         Destiny thieves. (they steal thrones. E.g. Absalom) II Samuel 15:13
j.        Fear famers. Eliab to David. 1 Sam 17:28-29
k.       Opportunity blockers. Eliab
l.         Unfriendly friends. Delilah, Ahitophel
m.    Witchcraft barbers who shave off glory
n.      Evil reporters



PRAYER POINTS

Every mother of witchcraft in my family, what are you waiting for? Die in Jesus name.

Every spirit of "Over my dead body.", in my family die, in Jesus name.

Any power eating my food and drinking my water but planning for my destruction, loose your power in Jesus name.

Every padlock of witchcraft in my family, burn up, in Jesus name.

Every witchcraft hand that carried me as a baby, break, in Jesus name.

You mountain of darkness that is hindering my progress, die, in Jesus name.

Every plantation of witchcraft on my father's side, what are you waiting for? die, in Jesus name.

Every seed of witchcraft on my mother's side, what are you waiting for? die, in Jesus name.
PRAYER CONQUEST 1
ORDER YOUR COPY

Every witchcraft embargo on my finances, die, in the name of Jesus.

Like our Page on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c