Skip to main content

PRAYER TO DISCOVER HIDDEN SECRETS


Praises
Scripture reading- Psalm 25:14, Daniel 2:17-22, 1 Cor 2:10
Confession – Daniel 2:22

1.           Blood of Jesus, flush out every sin blocking my spiritual antenna in the name of Jesus.
2.            Arrow of spiritual blindness, fired into my spiritual eyes, jump out with your poison
3.            Every clog, blocking my spiritual pipe, catch fire now in the name of Jesus.
4.            O Lord reveal to me every secret behind and problem that I have
5.            I remove my name from the book of those who grope and stumble in darkness in the name of Jesus
6.            Light of the Lord, expose everything planned against me in darkness
7.            Every ancestral secret retarding my progress, be revealed in Jesus name
8.            Evil secret activities currently affecting my life, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
9.            Every secret I need to know to excel spiritually and financially, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
10.        Every secret hidden in the marine kingdom, affecting any aspect of my life, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of God.
11.        Every secret hidden in the satanic archive, crippling my elevation, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus
12.        Every secret I need to know about my environment, be revealed in Jesus’ name
13.        Every secret I need to know about my father’s lineage, revealed, in the name of God.
14.        Every secret I need to know about my mother’s lineage, be revealed in the name of God
15.        Every secret I need to know about my home town, be revealed, in the name of Jesus
16.        Every secret I need to know about the work I am doing, be revealed, in the name of Jesus
17.        Oh Lord give unto me the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of yourself.
18.        Oh Lord, make your way plain before my face on this issue
19.        Oh Lord, remove spiritual  cataract from my eyes
20.        Oh Lord, reveal to me every secret behind the particular issue weather beneficial or not.
21.        Holy Spirit, reveal deep and the secret things about… in Jesus name
22.        I bind every demon that pollutes spiritual vision and dreams, in Jesus name
23.        I receive power to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived, in the name of Jesus
24.        Divine revelation, spiritual visions, dreams and information will not become scare commodity in my life, in the name of Jesus,
25.        O God, dash the power of stubborn pursues in pieces like potter’s vessel, in the name of Jesus
26.        O God, arise with all your weapons of war and fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus
27.        My father, be a shield for me in every situation, in Jesus name
28.        I will be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me, in the name Jesus
29.        My father, break the teeth of the ungodly, in Jesus name/
30.        O God, visit every power lying against me with destruction in the name of Jesus
31.        Let my enemies fall by their own counsel, in the name of Jesus
32.        Cast out my enemies in the multitude of their transgressions, in Jesus name
33.        Let all my enemies be ashamed and sore vexed, in Jesus name
34.        Let sudden shame be the lot of all my oppressors, in Jesus name
35.        Every power planning to tear my soul like a lion, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus
36.        O God, command judgment on all my oppressors, in Jesus name
37.        O Lord, let your angel boil against the wicked everyday, in the name of Jesus
38.        Father, fight against them that fight against me, in the name of Jesus
39.        O God, prepare the instruments of death against my enemies, in Jesus name
40.        O God, ordain your arrows against my persecutors, in the name of Jesus       
41.        Let every pit dug by the enemy become a grave for the enemy in Jesus name
42.        O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of yourself
43.       Instruments of spiritual blindness, fashion against me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.



Comments

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. May the Lord bless you with testimonies in Jesus name.

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c