Skip to main content

OVERTURNING THE SEAT OF HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT

Exodus 22:18; Deut 18:10   
Prayer points

1.                  Covenants with household witchcraft in my life, I renounce you by the blood of Jesus 
2.                  Seats of witchcraft in my body; be roasted, in the name of Jesus
3.                  Altars of witchcraft in my household; be roasted, in the name of Jesus
4.                  Thunder of God, locate the foundation of witchcraft  in my household and scatter it beyond redemption, in the name of Jesus.
5.                  Every stronghold of refuge of my household witches be destroyed by the anger of God, in the name of Jesus
6.                  Every hidden place of witchcraft in my family be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus
7.                  let every local and international witchcraft network of my household  witches, be shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus
8.                  let the communication system of my household witches; be frustrated in the name of Jesus
9.                  Let the terrible fire of God; consume the transportation system of my household witchcraft in the name of Jesus
10.              Every agent, ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die in the name of Jesus
11.              Let the thunder and fire of God, locate the storehouse and strong-room of my household witchcraft harbouring my blessings and pull them down, in the name of Jesus
12.              Let any witchcraft curse working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus
13.              Every decision, vow, and covenant of household witchcraft affecting me be nullified by the blood of Jesus
14.              I destroy with fire of God, every weapon of witchcraft used against me, in the name of Jesus
15.              Any material taken from my body, now placed on witchcraft now be relocated by fire of God, in the name of Jesus
16.              I reverse every wicked burial fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus
17.               Every trap set for me by witches begin to catch    
18.              Every witchcraft padlock, fashioned against any are of my life, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus
19.              Let the wisdom of my household withes; be converted to foolishness, in the name of Jesus
20.               Let the wickedness of my household enemies, overturn them, in the name of Jesus
21.              I deliver my soul, from every witchcraft,
22.              Any witchcraft bird, flying for my sake, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
23.              Any of my blessings and testimonies swallowed by witches, be converted to hot coals of fire of God, and be vomited, in the name of Jesus
24.               Any of my blessings and testimonies swallowed by witches, be converted to hot coals of fire of God.  
25.              Any of my blessings traded out by household witches be restored back to me, in the name of Jesus
26.              Any witchcraft coven, where any of blessings are hidden, be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus
27.              (Lay your right hand on your navel). Every witchcraft spirit, plantation, pollution, deposits, and materials in my body, be malted by the fire of God, and be flushed out, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
28.              Every evil, ever done to me, through witchcraft attack, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
29.       Thunder of God, locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household, in the name of Jesus



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c