Skip to main content

PARALYZING EVIL CONSPIRATORS



Praises
Bible Reading: 2Sam. 15:1-32, Isa 8:6-23, Jer. 18:18-23
Confession 3 John 1, Jer. 18:23
Prayer points

1.            I withdraw the strength of powers backing evil conspirators against my calling, destiny and ministry.
2.            Let the power of evil conspirators fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
3.            I command the strongman delegated against me to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
4.            Let the blood of Jesus begin to speak against every evil allegation leveled against me from me from the least person to the highest authority in the name of Jesus.
5.            Blood of Jesus, wipe off every evil imagination against my life in the name of Jesus.
6.            Let the crowd seeking to take my life be scattered unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
7.            Every tongue rising against me in judgment wither and be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
8.            I scatter by fire evil multitudes gathering against me in the name of Jesus.
9.            I command all the secrets of the evil reporter to be revealed and be disgraced by fire in the name of Jesus.
10.        Every satanic agent circulating my name for evil, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
11.        Let the works of wicked broadcasters be frustrated with double frustration in the name of Jesus.
12.        Let the activities of vagabond evil broadcasters be terminated by fire in the name of Jesus.
13.        Every evil conspirators gathering against me, be disbanded by fire in the name of Jesus.
14.        Let the effect of allegations of evil reporters against my life be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
15.        I pronounce deafness and dumbness to every satanic informant in the name of Jesus.
16.        Every effect of wicked broadcasting against my calling, destiny and ministry and family, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
17.        Let the rock of offence fall upon every satanic broadcasting station established against me and be grounded to powder in the name of Jesus.
18.        Let the source of the life of evil reporters dry up and become a desert in the Name of Jesus
19.        Every satanic agent trying to kill my destiny, calling, vision and ministry, receive the sword of God and be cut to pieces in the name of Jesus.
20.        Woe unto the vessels making himself/herself available for destructive work against my life in the name of Jesus.
21.        I fire back every evil arrow delegated against my calling, destiny, ministry, life and family in the name of Jesus.
22.        I withdraw the peace, joy and comfort of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
23.        I baptize the evil reporters with crises, sorrows and discomfort in the name of Jesus.
24.        I command the spirit of restlessness and vagabond to possess the life of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
25.        Let all that the outreached hand of God has created begin to war against the evil reporters physically and spiritually in the name of Jesus.
26.        Let the rain of stones of fire fall upon the evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Sing this song (7 times)
Let God arise and the enemies be scattered
Let God arise and the enemies be scattered
Let God arise and the enemies be scattered
27.        Oh Lord my God arise by fire for my sake and let all the evil reporters be violently overthrown. I violently overthrown the seat of the evil reporters in the Name of Jesus
28.        Oh! Lord my God arise by fire for my sake and deliver me from people tumult and satanic noise in the name of Jesus.
Sing this song (7 times)
Any stranger inside my life
Holy ghost fire destroy them now.
29.        Anything in the foundation of my life attracting tumult and satanic noise to my life be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
30.        Let the wall of fire separate me and anything connecting me and the evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
31.        Father Lord avenge me speedily of all my adversaries in the name of Jesus.
32.        Let the arrows of evil broadcasters become fertilizers for my divine promotion
33.        I violently withdraw by fire all my properties in the hand of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
34.        Let my name and family name became dangerous poison in the mouth of the enemies in the name of Jesus.
35.        I remove my name, work, family and our picture from the memory of evil reporters in the name of Jesus.
Sing this song (7 times)
Give me the grace
Abundant grace to follow
Give me grace to follow
Your grace is enough for me
36.        Oh! Lord my God, give unto me the grace to bear persecution in this Christian race in the name of Jesus.
37.        I receive the spirits of wisdom and excellence to confound my accusers in the name of Jesus.
38.        Lord Jesus my Saviour because you are not a failure, I refuse to be defeated in the name of Jesus.
39.        Establish my calling, destiny, ministry and family in righteousness, favour holiness, goodness, mercy, power, glory, fire, anointing an back it up with miracles, sign and wonders in the name of Jesus.
40.        I shall triumph by the blood of Jesus over my adversaries in the name of Jesus.


Thank God Almighty for answered prayers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER TO RECOVER MY STAR

Scripture Reading: Genesis 41 Confession: Psalm 138:8 Aggressive Praise Worship 1.  Unbroken curses, troubling my star, break, in Jesus’ name. 2.  Every evil hand, upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.   3.  My star, arise, shine and dim no more, in Jesus’ name. 4.  My star, be invisible in the spirit realm, to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus. 5. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every mountain of difficulty, confronting my star, be levelled to the ground, in the name of Jesus. 8. Aggressions against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any power, redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy, to track down my star in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus. 11. I am a shining star, in my generation, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every power, troubling my

PRAYER TO DELIVER LIKE THE HEBREW WOMEN.

Sing Praises Text:  Exo 1:19 The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women – for the Hebrew women are vigorous; they give birth before the midwife gets to them!”  Confession:  Isaiah 66:7  Before I go into labor, I give birth! Before my contractions begin, I deliver a boy! 8Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as I go into labor I give birth to sons! 9“Does God bring a baby to the birth opening and then not deliver it?” asks the LORD. “Or does He bring a baby to the point of delivery and then hold it back?” asked my God.  10 Be happy for me and rejoice with me, all you who love me! Share in my great joy, all you who have mourned over me!                                                                          ....ISV Bible PRAYER LINES: Blood of Jesus, speak mercy unto me and the foetus in my womb. Mer

PRAYER TO DEFEATING WITCHCRAFT HORNS.

PRAYERS: * Carpenters of heaven, appear, and destroy every horn, making my head to bow in shame, in the name of Jesus. *Wicked horns of my father's house; wicked horns of my mother's house, making my head to bow in shame, break by fire,  in the name of Jesus. What is a horn? A horn is:  >|a representation of power, dominion, glory, and fierceness. * witchcraft representatives assigned against my life and family, scatter and die * Witchcraft glory in my life, die. *Host of heaven, appear and overthrow every dominion of darkness operating in my life.  >| an instrument of attack *It is written, 'No weapon formed against me shall prosper..', witchcraft instruments formed against me, catch fire. *Witchcraft cauldrons, cooking my destiny, catch fire, scatter *Witchcraft arrows, fired at me, backfire *Every voice summoning me from witchcraft coven, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced. *Witchcraft ropes, tying me down to the same spot, c